Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

20 years ago men were attracted to femininity and foids were attracted to masculinity, now it's the opposite

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
I see lots of zoomer foids simp over guys on tiktok who look super feminine and have less test than a butterfly, at the same time I see lots of zoomer males who are into foids who are fat, old, ogre looking and they could be their mother. Why are both genders going against what they should be attracted to? I don't understand, seeing this makes me cringe but it's super common.

The zionists are pushing the total eradication of gender stereotypes in order to prepare the world for globalism. :blackpill:

They wanna make men bitches that's why. So feminists can take full control of the world.

woke millennials failed as parents resulting in a generation filled with mommy issues and mental illness

woke millennials failed as parents resulting in a generation filled with mommy issues and mental illness
Considering median year for first child is ~early 30 Millennials arent zoomers parents. Millennials did affect zoomers with the woke internet culture, youre right. Girls liking prettyfemboys isnt anything new, girlish boybands were a huge thing in the past too. Same goes for men liking tomboyish idontgiveafuck girls too.
I see lots of zoomer males who are into foids who are fat, old, ogre looking and they could be their mother
This is different, when i was a kid milfs had to be near perfect to be considered sexy, that is what the feminist fought for, different type of "sexy"

Last edited:
This is different, when i was a kid milfs had to be near perfect to be considered sexy, that is what the feminist fought for, different type of "sexy"
How old are you? I see the milf fetish is super common nowadays, I don't understand the appeal of 40 year old hags.

How old are you? I see the milf fetish is super common nowadays, I don't understand the appeal of 40 year old hags.
34, i remember milf thing becoming popular in early 2010, even then milf meant busty hot early 30 yo woman, now its fat saggy 45yo woman. Curvy was girl with wide hips and big boobs, thicc is an obese landwhale.

34, i remember milf thing becoming popular in early 2010, even then milf meant busty hot early 30 yo woman, now its fat saggy 45yo woman. Curvy was girl with wide hips and big boobs, thicc is an obese landwhale.
many cucks defend this retarded fetish by saying "you must have a small dick since you don't like mature foids"

still attracted to femininity

i remember back a while ago this blue pilled trad cuck fag tried to shame me into liking more masculine foids. his reasoning was that i was insecure of my own masculinity if all i wanted were more feminine foids.

you can thank the jews for that. brainwashing has made society attracted to faggots and old hags.

The guys om tiktok that females simp for probably arent as feminine as you think. People really don't know what a feminine face looks like, they think just because someone has smooth skin and big eyelashes that their face is feminine jfl. Someone who actually has a feminine face would be someone like tom holland.

The guys om tiktok that females simp for probably arent as feminine as you think. People really don't know what a feminine face looks like, they think just because someone has smooth skin and big eyelashes that their face is feminine jfl. Someone who actually has a feminine face would be someone like tom holland.
These guys make tom holland look masculine.

Nah, women were always sexually attracted to dark triad Chad.
It just wasn't socially acceptable to be publically part of his harem like it is now.
Never confuse betabux for sexual attraction. Women were the same in the 1950's and before, they just couldn't act on the hypergamous desires.

Never confuse betabux for sexual attraction.
I'm not talking about betabuxxers, I'm talking about faggot pretty boys who have foids simping over them on tiktok.

I'm attracted only to women in their 30s and 40s that i find attractive, where's my mommy gf at? :feelsaww::feelsautistic:
You don't find any teens or 20s foids attractive? The hell?

You don't find any teens or 20s foids attractive? The hell?
I did (and not all of them mind you, not your typical blonde stacy, only emoish girls tbh) but not anymore. I don't regard them as humans anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back