Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 20 year old women are USED UP and OLD.

uo89997

uo89997

Overlord
★★★★★
6d 34m
Just admit your a pedo who likes 8 year olds bro. Most women are not washed up by 20 just the few who get tattoos, piercings and plastic surgery.

Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
10d 20h 1m
Just admit your a pedo who likes 8 year olds bro. Most women are not washed up by 20 just the few who get tattoos, piercings and plastic surgery.
No one in this thread said they like 8 year olds

Angrycel

Angrycel

Captain
★★★★
12d 18h 25m
Average body count of a 20 year old has to be like a dozen now

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
280d 5h 42m
Average body count of a 20 year old has to be like a dozen now
Probably more than that, especially if you include same-sex encounters.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
71d 10h 57m
Probably more than that, especially if you include same-sex encounters.
preteen girls usually have experiences with other girls as their first experience

sub8male

sub8male

★★★★★
71d 10h 57m
Speaking only by looks for me 15-16 yo girls are the hottest by far, they have adult bodies and young pretty faces. At 20 their faces already lose the baby fat and look much older.
which is why a 13-15 wife is ideal, you get hear at her peak or a tad before, as a virgin, and live a happy marriage with a non used fleshlight

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
227d 5h 26m
which is why a 13-15 wife is ideal, you get hear at her peak or a tad before, as a virgin, and live a happy marriage with a non used fleshlight
I agree, humans should marry and bond with the start of puberty, then their relationship would be deeper. Marrying after 30 and having kids at 35 is dumb as fuck.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
82d 3h 12m
only cucks go for roasties in 20s nothing more disgusting than used up goods.

By 20 nowadays they already have had hundreds of thousands of dick mileage.
dick mileage depends on the average thrust depth

even if chad fucking her has a giant 7inch cock he might only do about an inch of movement per thrust inside her so you'd need a lot of thrusts to get to a literal mile

someone calculate this

You're still coping if 14-15 foids aren't promiscuous roasties by that age.
As soon as they hit puberty, society encourages them to become whores because it's "empowering" to achieve the highest body count.

being a roastie has nothing to do with promiscuity and everything to do with the size of the dick she fucks and whether it turns her inside out

a girl who fucks a single dude with a giant dick (even in an honorable way like she marries him) can end up with roast beef flaps, while antoher girl who fucks 10,000 guys all with small dicks probably will not have her pussy pulled outside her body by the tension

also we have to recognize that the concept of promiscuity (thinking foid has low standards for fucking dudes) relies on hating a certain aspect of men who she fucks, it revolves asround some element of selectivem misandry

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
30d 5h 24m
these days you will only find dead eyes (the i've seen stuff - cock - eyes) in all 20something foids. actually i think most have rode quite the carousel by the age of 18 max, i remember maybe one or two from my teen years who weren't already used up by that age

sub8male

sub8male

★★★★★
71d 10h 57m
these days you will only find dead eyes (the i've seen stuff - cock - eyes) in all 20something foids. actually i think most have rode quite the carousel by the age of 18 max, i remember maybe one or two from my teen years who weren't already used up by that age
im in college rn and its just disgusting how slutty roasties are. most are already sluts before they get to college

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
30d 5h 24m
im in college rn and its just disgusting how slutty roasties are. most are already sluts before they get to college
That's for sure. If I can recount correctly, I'd say by the end of high school about 80% most likely had a body count of 10 plus. A lot of gay and lesbian shit too (that was 10 years ago).

übertard

übertard

If you ascend she will still cheat
★★
7d 9h 9m
All foids are disgusting attention whores, regardless of age :feelsjuice:

sub human

sub human

purity will fill your soul with ever present light
★★★★★
39d 21h 49m
They hated him because he speaks the truth. In a just society, we would all marry 14 year old foids and be able to enjoy the entirety of their reproductive years.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
53d 14h 35m
These young cunts dont get me quite as hard should be 23 till 35