Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 20 Year Old Me VS Average 20 year old

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Me: 5'7, Still In College at 20 and won't finish until 22, Has no IRL friends, No gf to propose to, Unemployed and struggle to keep a job, Ugly, began losing hair at 16 and have to take Finasteride, Autistic, Disabled (I randomly black out) and medication doesn't always work, Suicidal, have interesting hobbies but nobody cares, Ultimate gentleman to a flaw.

Average 20 year old: at least 5'11, Finished College at 18 due to starting at 16, Has close friends, has a gf he plans to propose to, decent paying job, Average/Good looking, Won't lose his hair until age 50, Neurotypical, No disability, Happy, Doesn't need hobbies as everyone already likes him, is loud and obnoxious.

Well, more and more men are losing their virginities at later ages and dropping out of cucked-ciety, so the second portion might be a bit skewed.

Well, more and more men are losing their virginities at later ages and dropping out of cucked-ciety, so the second portion might be a bit skewed.
At least I'm not protestant

It's over, we've missed out and will continue missing out

Everyone hates me irl
Why tho like i might be ugly and shit but friends are easy to make especially in school like you are rn just gotta have some decent social skills which you can improve

Why tho like i might be ugly and shit but friends are easy to make especially in school like you are rn just gotta have some decent social skills which you can improve
I have autism and have a asian brain despite being european so I don't fit in

Me: 5'7, Still In College at 20 and won't finish until 22, Has no IRL friends, No gf to propose to, Unemployed and struggle to keep a job, Ugly, began losing hair at 16 and have to take Finasteride, Autistic, Disabled (I randomly black out) and medication doesn't always work, Suicidal, have interesting hobbies but nobody cares, Ultimate gentleman to a flaw.

Average 20 year old: at least 5'11, Finished College at 18 due to starting at 16, Has close friends, has a gf he plans to propose to, decent paying job, Average/Good looking, Won't lose his hair until age 50, Neurotypical, No disability, Happy, Doesn't need hobbies as everyone already likes him, is loud and obnoxious.
brutal reality of things

Don't worry about the college completion as the poor jobs market has forced many to go for masters degrees

Don't worry about the college completion as the poor jobs market has forced many to go for masters degrees
I'm going to try and win the lottery in case getting a job in my field of study doesn't work

I'm going to try and win the lottery in case getting a job in my field of study doesn't work
Your first job can be shitty so long as it helps out your resume. A lot of people have to do shitty unpaid internships to get hired at other companies

The average man is definitely not safe from the norwood reaper till 50 jfl

Your first job can be shitty so long as it helps out your resume. A lot of people have to do shitty unpaid internships to get hired at other companies
I've had 5 jobs and I got fired from all of them

24 yo still in university because I tried to get a trade after I finished HS at 19 and then corona hit and i only did minijobs until i got into uni, meme degree, uninterested in the study, depressed, no irl friends, obviously no gf, Doomer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My life went hard downhill multiple times but after not getting a trade apprentenceship because in Germany thats seemingly impossible like even with a 1.5 GDP on the Highschool degree its fucking worthless.

Problem is without a degree you might just be a criminal or idk larp and socialbuxx and with a trade it depents what trade it is. Theres some shit wagecuck trades that after 3 years of tradeschool get you basically minimum wage and then theres others that make you like 100k a year.

Ultimately its all worthless i wont even get to age 50 at this point, world is too shit, technology got too complex.

Without serious investing and like cryptomining/trading a regular job in Germany WITHOUT a girlfriend that works too - which I would really love and need, you cant survive. Like yeah you CAN "survive" but like you cant get shit. You cant own shit.

Houses start at 500k, Apartments at 150k depending on city, in Dresden a 2 bedroom is like 400k, children 250k, cars on average 45k...

A good job with my degree would be like 45k before takes but because im tax class 1 its like 29k.

Yeah its like all pointless at this point.

24 yo still in university because I tried to get a trade after I finished HS at 19 and then corona hit and i only did minijobs until i got into uni, meme degree, uninterested in the study, depressed, no irl friends, obviously no gf, Doomer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My life went hard downhill multiple times but after not getting a trade apprentenceship because in Germany thats seemingly impossible like even with a 1.5 GDP on the Highschool degree its fucking worthless.

Problem is without a degree you might just be a criminal or idk larp and socialbuxx and with a trade it depents what trade it is. Theres some shit wagecuck trades that after 3 years of tradeschool get you basically minimum wage and then theres others that make you like 100k a year.

Ultimately its all worthless i wont even get to age 50 at this point, world is too shit, technology got too complex.

Without serious investing and like cryptomining/trading a regular job in Germany WITHOUT a girlfriend that works too - which I would really love and need, you cant survive. Like yeah you CAN "survive" but like you cant get shit. You cant own shit.

Houses start at 500k, Apartments at 150k depending on city, in Dresden a 2 bedroom is like 400k, children 250k, cars on average 45k...

A good job with my degree would be like 45k before takes but because im tax class 1 its like 29k.

Yeah its like all pointless at this point.
Your local electricians union should show their paygrade. The hard part is getting in; they make it complicated and you likely need an insider

Nothing wrong with giving the relevant ones a mention, write them at 6 months employment
They ask for reasons of leaving, gaps between employment, and stuff like that.