Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

20 year old Indian girl "Manushi Chhillar" wins Miss World 2017

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
https://www.instagram.com/manushi_chhillar

58211979.cms

Quite attractive.

The thing about Indian girls is that most of them look like shit, but the ones that look good look really good.

ugly and too skinny

Justice said:
https://www.instagram.com/manushi_chhillar

58211979.cms

There are definitely some hot Indian and Nepali girls, Nepalis being my favorite. It's the guys who get majorly screwed in the looks and smv departments.

CopingGymcel said:
Quite attractive.

The thing about Indian girls is that most of them look like shit, but the ones that look good look really good.

True. I personally believe this also applies to East Asian females.

CopingGymcel said:
Quite attractive.

I think this basically applies to every race ESPECIALLY in the U.S. The average femaloid here are disgusting lards.

dardycunt said:
True. I personally believe this also applies to East Asian females.

I personally find the average Asian to be pretty cute. I see so many Asians everyday that I would like to date  :(

CopingGymcel said:
I personally find the average Asian to be pretty cute. I see so many Asians everyday that I would like to date  :(

Do you have an example? It's mostly a matter of personal taste.

CopingGymcel said:

I guarantee you the average say chinese girl is nothing special. Just google japanese, korean, chinese ect classrooms/students and you'll see they're nothing out of the ordinary. But they are thinner/healthier so that's a plus.

dardycunt said:
Do you have an example? It's mostly a matter of personal taste.

I guess my standards aren't very high when it comes to Asians. They can look homely, but as long as they're cute, I'm attracted to them.

Is it me or is she a bit too light-skinned for an Indian?
Could be photoshop or studio lights?

JovanD said:
Is it me or is she a bit too light-skinned for an Indian?
Could be photoshop or studio lights?

External sources show no significant difference in skin tone. Certain Indian ethnic communities tend to be pale but they are not common.

my god she is so beautiful
why is nature so unfair

It's weird how the more "white" someone looks the more attractive they are

Her win was "political." There is no way this 8.5/10 is the best our world has to offer

Credit to her for strong whitemaxxing.