Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 20 year old High School Chad is now suicidal

As a college incel, it’s better. I don’t have to put up with superficial whores.!

This is what happens when you have lived an extremely easy life, you become a suicidal pussy when a small bad thing happens.

Didn't read.
These pseudo-depressed zoomers are all just spoilt weaklings. They need to grow a pair in my oppinion.

Sounds like the perfect target for whoever goes jokER next

If this can happen to Chads, what would be the state of HS incels?
If we are being realistic probably HTN or chadlite but he must be retarded for trusting a foid to not fuck around when she went to a different school. Whether incel or chad, women are incapable of being loyal unless you constantly fuck them and bat away other males. Its just femoid nature to have everything and still want more

>Reddit
>Chad

If we are being realistic probably HTN or chadlite but he must be retarded for trusting a foid to not fuck around when she went to a different school. Whether incel or chad, women are incapable of being loyal unless you constantly fuck them and bat away other males. Its just femoid nature to have everything and still want more
Women are not loyal at all. They view men as mere commodities. While most men view women as equals. That’s where most men are fuck ups

Didn't read.
These pseudo-depressed zoomers are all just spoilt weaklings. They need to grow a pair in my oppinion.
The thing is that zoomers are more trucel than other generations, as zoomer foids are the most hypergamous

He sounds like a massive cuck

Also looks fake

Based. Fuck him. Hope he lives a miserable life.

This is what happens when you have lived an extremely easy life, you become a suicidal pussy when a small bad thing happens.

Didn't read.
Based, even though I doubt anything in the post is true. The only part of that I could see actually happening is the cheating and the rape, foids are feral sex pests when Chads are involved.

That's the only good thing about being an unwanted incel, you will never have to deal with whores cheating on you

>Reddit
>Chad
KEK

This is absolutely, 100% a larp. 20 y.o. chad is too busy drowning in college pussy to have time to be depressed and post on reddit. JFL

As a college incel, it’s better. I don’t have to put up with superficial whores.!
Not really. Women treat me much worse in college than they did in high school. They literally go out of their way to make sure that I feel like shit every single day.

Not really. Women treat me much worse in college than they did in high school. They literally go out of their way to make sure that I feel like shit every single day.
yeah it think college whores might be even worse than HS ones..

He has experienced everything in high school which I wouldn't in my whole life.

Inverse of incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol good genocide all chads