Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

20+ year old Chad posts shirtless Tik tok: horde of jb post sexual wishes

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
I thought IT said that under 18 foids are innocent angels?
74D0FF24 1B07 4624 B2A2 15AA34F92143

men coping their own way are right about AWALT

I guess he showed them his amazing personality

IT : No bro young girls are super innocent they literally don’t know what sex is :soy::soy::soy:

i just logged on and now i want to logout

disgusting whores

tiktok is cancer. The Coronavirus needs to hurry up and evolve into a airborne virus.

Yeah fuck this world

Women literally have sex and get preggers at 13 or 14

meanwhile I'm here at age 28 and never had the whiff of pussy

JFL

tiktok is cancer. The Coronavirus needs to hurry up and evolve into a airborne virus.
Remember when the media claimed that Tik tok was full of pedos? Then what are these jb wanting older cock ?

F442F30B EEF8 468C 9EA6 DB77A9DE621C

Toilets only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting. :feelspuke:

Over 100+ bluepillers reading this thread.

Teens are just foids that that don't have to worry about as many consequences. The behavior you see from them is the true disgusting nature of foids. They're not innocent, they became just as messed up as other females the moment they hit puberty.

Teens are just foids that that don't have to worry about as many consequences. The behavior you see from them is the true disgusting nature of foids. They're not innocent, they became just as messed up as other females the moment they hit puberty.
True

Only ugly men are called pedos.

When Chad does it, its just females expressing their interests.

Just more hypocrisy, women are not innocent after they figure sex out and how they can manipulate men because of their hole.

Women are degenerate: no one surprised

They're just babies though.

I think IT got the jb comment “I wish you were under 18” deleted by reporting it to Tik tok. There were 100 bluepillers in this thread when I first posted it. glad i got the screenshot as the original post of this thread

The funny thing, in another context, is that foid, looking at the criminal justice system in Europe, are far better treated, often getting total dismiss or far lesser sentences in far better places than men; in the majority of cases, women are really automatically proven over-innocent until proven guilty, unlike men considered over-guilty before they must prove themselves to be innocent. That shouldn't happen in today's pseudo-"egalitarian" society, especially in this field. Plus, rape today lost totally its sense in terms of charges and is almost exclusively recognized to foids.

Last edited:
update: chad made an onlyfans account so the horny jb that follow him can fund his lifestyle of doing nothing but posting shirtless tik toks to more jb. It’s a never ending cycle of horny jb paying him to attract more jb. And we are here rotting with our dicks in our hands for years

Attachments

• 2895B5C3-A744-4B00-A03F-015654AB2D76.jpeg
    2895B5C3-A744-4B00-A03F-015654AB2D76.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 4FD5C256-870A-4FB4-9D0F-682D51EF6F27.jpeg
    4FD5C256-870A-4FB4-9D0F-682D51EF6F27.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

TikTok is made for photogenic chads and fishbowl Head Stacies, there’s an article about it online. Ugly/poor users have their videos suppressed whereas good looking / wealthy users have their videos picked up by the algorithm. That’s why every other video is done by some Mediterranean looking normgroid or some skittish looking basethot

TikTok is made for photogenic chads and fishbowl Head Stacies, there’s an article about it online. Ugly/poor users have their videos suppressed whereas good looking / wealthy users have their videos picked up by the algorithm. That’s why every other video is done by some Mediterranean looking normgroid or some skittish looking basethot
Right from your post this is what the embedded suggestions showed. Literally only chad and Stacy:
0AD49177 1882 447B B9F5 C59113290263

Girls act just as cringy as soys when dealing with attractive men. Soys are cringy with every female pretty much.

Why are there 6 niggas viewing this rn
397 3970255 100 kb png monkahmm emote 1

That's weird according to IT they should be playing with stuffed animals...

This is what foids find attractive. Just go shirtless and act like a baboon bro.

Remember when the media claimed that Tik tok was full of pedos? Then what are these jb wanting older cock ?
The JBs are getting “manipulated by predators”, according to cucks.