Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 20 y/o Instagram slamhog died today

S.

That ugly white roastie has the skin quality of a 100 year old.

>loved traveling
3b3f3060 778b 4c1d b729 968fbcb8a2b1 1000x600

Last edited:
she died finding herself getting gangbanged by several Chads..... boooooohooooo

That’s 20 years old? Maybe she died of accelerated aging.

Probably killed (raped?) by a Rapefugee.

she was a coke whore...

Look at the aging... Look at how frail and thin....

coke overdose heart attack after getting face shit on from wealthy Charab

Good. Potent lifefuel. A dead foid is a good foid.

>Greece
GamblER on THOT patrol

Greek chad pushed his dick too deeply... Poor stacy, im not gonna miss you. I dont miss instagram models/ppl who use it for something else than stalking this unreachable foid.

Life fuel because she died? That's a human being.
She lived a life of hedonistic pleasure while we had to rot in loneliness.

Instagram models are fucking useless and doesn't contribute to the society in anyway, all they do is to enjoy their life.

I hope she died painfully and hope that her disease is family based so her entire family can end for all I fucking care.

God Im sound so mad from that, but at least the story has an good ending.

Damn, life fuel.

Slamhogmaxxing tips?

Lived as she died — a retarded travel thot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inead-McNamara-dies-dream-holiday-Greece.html

Australian Instagram model, 20, dies in mysterious circumstances while on a dream holiday in Greece

• Instagram model Sinead McNamara, 20, has died while on a dream trip in Greece
  • Her brother Jake confirmed his sister's death on Saturday. The cause is unknown
  • Jake McNamara said: 'I have unfortunately received the worst news of my life'

PUBLISHED: 15:35 AEST, 1 September 2018 | UPDATED: 16:45 AEST, 1 September 2018

An Australian Instagram model has died while on a dream holiday in Greece.

Sinead McNamara - who hails from Port Macquarie in northern New South Wales - boasted about her love and thirst for adventure through her social media accounts.

The 20-year-old was active on social media and loved adventure, travel and camping.

Scroll down for video

4F9611D500000578-6121027-image-a-57_1535782057806.jpg

+9

Sinead McNamara (pictured) - who hails from Port Macquarie in northern New South Wales - boasted about her love and thirst for adventure through her social media accounts

4F95FCDC00000578-6121027-image-m-32_1535779956722.jpg

+9

Daily Mail Australia understands Ms McNamara had been working on yachts while travelling in Europe

Jake McNamara, the brother of the social media influencer, confirmed her death on Saturday.

Daily Mail Australia understands Ms McNamara had been working on yachts while travelling in Europe and died on Thursday.

Her cause of death remains unknown.

Drone shots of the stunning beaches at Weymouth
4F95FE3800000578-6121027-image-a-34_1535779986431.jpg

+9

Ms McNamara was travelling in the seaside town of Pylos on the southwest coast of Greece

4F95FB5C00000578-6121027-image-a-35_1535779995590.jpg

+9

Just four days ago, Ms McNamara was 'jet skiing around the most beautiful turquoise water'

Her final post has been inundated with love from her followers offering their condolences to her family and friends.

Just four days ago, Ms McNamara was 'jet skiing around the most beautiful turquoise water in the med,' she said referring to Mediterranean.

Ms McNamara’s mother, Kylie McNamara, is currently flying to Greece.

4F95FB6000000578-6121027-image-a-36_1535780000476.jpg

+9

Ms McNamara’s mother, Kylie McNamara, is currently flying to Greece

Loved ones posted to Ms McNamara's Facebook and Instagram accounts sharing fond memories with the young Instagram model.

One friend said, 'It was only a few days ago you were messaging me forcing me to come camping with you. You’re such a gorgeous girl lost way to soon.'

Another said 'You lived more in your short years than most do in a lifetime, thanks for all the memories. Rest easy x'

'Our souls were so perfectly aligned we were convinced we were the same person. I can’t explain how much I’m going to miss you or how broken I am.'

4F9611DD00000578-6121027-image-a-58_1535782105167.jpg

+9

One friend said, 'It was only a few days ago you were messaging me forcing me to come camping with you. You’re such a gorgeous girl lost way to soon.'

Australian YouTube star Alex Hayes posted the heart-breaking news to his social media accounts.

The social media star who has more than 650,000 followers on Instagram posted the news to his Instagram story.
Awesome - one less female to breathe my air. God bless this

What are Dubai Porta Potties?

For those yet unplugged, or recently unplugged, the tale of Dubai Porta Potties may be a disturbing read. But it is necessary to illuminate just how far Western women, and by extension – Western society – has fallen.

The website Tag The Sponsor reveals the hidden secret behind the new generation of Instagram models who, for frivolous short-term material gain, are willing to ruin the rest of their lives.

These “models” get their designer clothes, exuberant shopping sprees, flashy cars and money in the bank. They get to put “London/Dubai” in their Instagram profile and have their pictures taken in stunning locales. All they have to do is get defecated on by groups of Arab men.

For thousands of dollars, these women are flown out to the Gulf, party, shop and then get fucked in the most humiliating fashion by their sponsors – wealthy groups of Arab Princes, Royalty and businessmen.

As one former woman describes it:

These guys are so rich, hate their wives and bored with life they are willing to pay anything for their crazy sex fetishes and I was crazy enough to expect the money. I’ve had to be gangbanged and bukkaked by over 20 Saudi royalty at once (made 40K) in two days so it was worth it.

I’ve literally been pissed on and sh*tted on so many times I just don’t understand why they like it (after the 3rd time you get sh*t on you get use to it). I’ve had to have sex with a male German Shepard dog in front of them,

I’ve had to stick numerous objects in my ass and their ass*s as well,

I’ve got paid to eat sh*t, I’ve got paid to get beat up,

I even had to stick a live Salmon in some 65 year olds man ass…

I’ve had sex with their 14 year old boys to make them men, I’ve drank cups of c*m and have smeared my face with their sh*t. So to all you ladies that are going to bash me.

I’m 24 years old and have 1 million dollars liquid in my bank account. I’m now retired and can have normal sex with whomever I want.

Hope that bitch is burning forever in hell

The only disappointing part of the story is only one of these instawhore "models" died. One down, 10 million to go.

I hope she will burn for eternity in the after life.
Whores don't deserve anything less than eternal suffering and torture

That’s not a fucking nine. I can see the sun damage in her skin, she was on the road to be a wrinkly bag of shit in a few years. No hips. Fuck that bitch

Goddamn, she looks like she's in the upper 30s/40s. Hope she suffered.

Please kill this Bitch.... this forum needs to learn black magic witchcraft and destroy worthless dumpsters with cash for providing shit to society

Drug overdose calling it now. Or one of the wealthy men that bought her for the weekend were a little too rough.

She died in Greece , i am so happy she died here in my country !!! :feelsautistic: I hope Hades will burn her in the afterlife....

Roast is toast. Good riddance.

Absolute lifefuel :lul::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsokman::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Thot status dead

Australian women are the worst ageing on the planet, and worst overall. All are obsessed with travelling and meeting foreign men to finance their hedonist lifestyles. No quality girls exists in Australia, religion brainwashing is non-existent which is the only way to keep them inline. Even the shy and smart ones in University are all whoring themselves out to sugar daddies to pay for tuition and get jobs.
i heard its really bad in aussie. The thots are out of control. Tinder experients scored the lowest there

conspiracy angle

dissapointing. not enough of a painful way for her to go tbhngltbh

Last edited:
Is there anything that looks cannot get you in life?

Thanks for the lifefuel brother.