Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 20 y/o Instagram slamhog died today

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inead-McNamara-dies-dream-holiday-Greece.html

Australian Instagram model, 20, dies in mysterious circumstances while on a dream holiday in Greece

• Instagram model Sinead McNamara, 20, has died while on a dream trip in Greece
  • Her brother Jake confirmed his sister's death on Saturday. The cause is unknown
  • Jake McNamara said: 'I have unfortunately received the worst news of my life'

PUBLISHED: 15:35 AEST, 1 September 2018 | UPDATED: 16:45 AEST, 1 September 2018

An Australian Instagram model has died while on a dream holiday in Greece.

Sinead McNamara - who hails from Port Macquarie in northern New South Wales - boasted about her love and thirst for adventure through her social media accounts.

The 20-year-old was active on social media and loved adventure, travel and camping.

Scroll down for video

4F9611D500000578-6121027-image-a-57_1535782057806.jpg

+9

Sinead McNamara (pictured) - who hails from Port Macquarie in northern New South Wales - boasted about her love and thirst for adventure through her social media accounts

4F95FCDC00000578-6121027-image-m-32_1535779956722.jpg

+9

Daily Mail Australia understands Ms McNamara had been working on yachts while travelling in Europe

Jake McNamara, the brother of the social media influencer, confirmed her death on Saturday.

Daily Mail Australia understands Ms McNamara had been working on yachts while travelling in Europe and died on Thursday.

Her cause of death remains unknown.

Drone shots of the stunning beaches at Weymouth
4F95FE3800000578-6121027-image-a-34_1535779986431.jpg

+9

Ms McNamara was travelling in the seaside town of Pylos on the southwest coast of Greece

4F95FB5C00000578-6121027-image-a-35_1535779995590.jpg

+9

Just four days ago, Ms McNamara was 'jet skiing around the most beautiful turquoise water'

Her final post has been inundated with love from her followers offering their condolences to her family and friends.

Just four days ago, Ms McNamara was 'jet skiing around the most beautiful turquoise water in the med,' she said referring to Mediterranean.

Ms McNamara’s mother, Kylie McNamara, is currently flying to Greece.

4F95FB6000000578-6121027-image-a-36_1535780000476.jpg

+9

Ms McNamara’s mother, Kylie McNamara, is currently flying to Greece

Loved ones posted to Ms McNamara's Facebook and Instagram accounts sharing fond memories with the young Instagram model.

One friend said, 'It was only a few days ago you were messaging me forcing me to come camping with you. You’re such a gorgeous girl lost way to soon.'

Another said 'You lived more in your short years than most do in a lifetime, thanks for all the memories. Rest easy x'

'Our souls were so perfectly aligned we were convinced we were the same person. I can’t explain how much I’m going to miss you or how broken I am.'

4F9611DD00000578-6121027-image-a-58_1535782105167.jpg

+9

One friend said, 'It was only a few days ago you were messaging me forcing me to come camping with you. You’re such a gorgeous girl lost way to soon.'

Australian YouTube star Alex Hayes posted the heart-breaking news to his social media accounts.

The social media star who has more than 650,000 followers on Instagram posted the news to his Instagram story.

Shame she couldn't have been repurposed as a mommy-gf to bring me almond milk and cookies.

good riddance

probaly the oligarch she fuked wasnt really planing to pay her those 50K$/night.

Silly slamhog :feelshmm:

i was expecting a juicier booty for "slamhog" :feelshehe:

forever in my heart (not)

“boasted about her love and thirst for adventure”
“You lived more in your short years than most do in a lifetime”

30D2A61A 87A5 4C33 882D F258097D3A6E

What a shame

Lloro

Ok no

Btw. She's not that hot, looks (looked) like a Malibu Stacy

Our daughters, mothers, sisters are dying. We must give the living ones more money and privileges and not get anything back, like always.

Aussie girls are whores, glad to see one of them died abroad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inead-McNamara-dies-dream-holiday-Greece.html

Australian Instagram model, 20, dies in mysterious circumstances while on a dream holiday in Greece

• Instagram model Sinead McNamara, 20, has died while on a dream trip in Greece
  • Her brother Jake confirmed his sister's death on Saturday. The cause is unknown
  • Jake McNamara said: 'I have unfortunately received the worst news of my life'

PUBLISHED: 15:35 AEST, 1 September 2018 | UPDATED: 16:45 AEST, 1 September 2018

An Australian Instagram model has died while on a dream holiday in Greece.

Sinead McNamara - who hails from Port Macquarie in northern New South Wales - boasted about her love and thirst for adventure through her social media accounts.

The 20-year-old was active on social media and loved adventure, travel and camping.

Scroll down for video

4F9611D500000578-6121027-image-a-57_1535782057806.jpg

+9

Sinead McNamara (pictured) - who hails from Port Macquarie in northern New South Wales - boasted about her love and thirst for adventure through her social media accounts

4F95FCDC00000578-6121027-image-m-32_1535779956722.jpg

+9

Daily Mail Australia understands Ms McNamara had been working on yachts while travelling in Europe

Jake McNamara, the brother of the social media influencer, confirmed her death on Saturday.

Daily Mail Australia understands Ms McNamara had been working on yachts while travelling in Europe and died on Thursday.

Her cause of death remains unknown.

Drone shots of the stunning beaches at Weymouth
4F95FE3800000578-6121027-image-a-34_1535779986431.jpg

+9

Ms McNamara was travelling in the seaside town of Pylos on the southwest coast of Greece

4F95FB5C00000578-6121027-image-a-35_1535779995590.jpg

+9

Just four days ago, Ms McNamara was 'jet skiing around the most beautiful turquoise water'

Her final post has been inundated with love from her followers offering their condolences to her family and friends.

Just four days ago, Ms McNamara was 'jet skiing around the most beautiful turquoise water in the med,' she said referring to Mediterranean.

Ms McNamara’s mother, Kylie McNamara, is currently flying to Greece.

4F95FB6000000578-6121027-image-a-36_1535780000476.jpg

+9

Ms McNamara’s mother, Kylie McNamara, is currently flying to Greece

Loved ones posted to Ms McNamara's Facebook and Instagram accounts sharing fond memories with the young Instagram model.

Another said 'You lived more in your short years than most do in a lifetime, thanks for all the memories. Rest easy x'

'Our souls were so perfectly aligned we were convinced we were the same person. I can’t explain how much I’m going to miss you or how broken I am.'

4F9611DD00000578-6121027-image-a-58_1535782105167.jpg

+9

Australian YouTube star Alex Hayes posted the heart-breaking news to his social media accounts.

The social media star who has more than 650,000 followers on Instagram posted the news to his Instagram story.

I hope the +9 isn't supposed to mean 9/10, because that thing looks like one of those roasted chicken.

She is a model because she had an instagram account? Everyone these days is a model. I am a model, you are a model.

Dumb naive piece of meat turned to dust

Please may more like her die

I am a model, you are a model.
That doesn't work, you have to be attractive and/or a woman to be a model. Don't feel bad though, because your tax dollars help pay some of these single mother instagram models so you're still part of the action.

Her only value of being a cumslut for rich and powerful men was fast depreciating. Died near her peak, good riddance sweet cum whore.

She's 20 but looks like she's pushing 30

Attachments

• sin.jpg
    sin.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 171
Australian women are the worst ageing on the planet, and worst overall. All are obsessed with travelling and meeting foreign men to finance their hedonist lifestyles. No quality girls exists in Australia, religion brainwashing is non-existent which is the only way to keep them inline. Even the shy and smart ones in University are all whoring themselves out to sugar daddies to pay for tuition and get jobs.

If it was some random incel noone would have given a fuck,she can rot in her coffin for all that I care.

sunmaxxing and dubaimaxxing
white women are supposed to keep away from makeup and tanning if they are to hold on to their beauty, but go ahead and tell them that

this pleases me as much as it pleases my dick very much

Must have been Russia

"Working" = servicing rich men :feelshehe:

One less cumdumpster on the planet, burn in hell slut

probably contracted something during her tours and never told anyone

She's fucking hideous.

"Working" = servicing rich men :feelshehe:

Bigbang IQ, no woman goes on holiday alone to a foreign country without it being suspicious as fuck.

Hack her instagram account, 100% there is a "business deal" being negotiated there.

how mysterious.

are they hiding that they found her ripped apart by her dildomaxx 3000 or something. there's no details about how she croaked at all.

Life fuel because she died? That's a human being.

Australian women are the worst ageing on the planet, and worst overall. All are obsessed with travelling and meeting foreign men to finance their hedonist lifestyles. No quality girls exists in Australia, religion brainwashing is non-existent which is the only way to keep them inline. Even the shy and smart ones in University are all whoring themselves out to sugar daddies to pay for tuition and get jobs.

sunmaxxing and dubaimaxxing
white women are supposed to keep away from makeup and tanning if they are to hold on to their beauty, but go ahead and tell them that

That's what happens when you drink/smoke/fuck do drugs and party 4-5 times a week for a few years,

It's not fucking fair that this piece of shit gets got to make money from being an instagram model when she looks just a little above average most 30 year old women. There is nothing more privileged than the western white female.

Bitch looks 40, also "thirst for adventure"
Yeah right, not chad cock.

Bigbang IQ, no woman goes on holiday alone to a foreign country without it being suspicious as fuck.

Hack her instagram account, 100% there is a "business deal" being negotiated there.

100%, this is what most of these instagram whores do to make money. They get offered thousands to fuck rich men on their yachts or in their Arab palaces. And they do the dirtiest sexual acts possible.

images-5-jpeg.38471

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 1,559
>died in greece
Gambler went ER

I don't give a damn

Yawn.....

Wonder what Trump is having for dinner?