Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

20% of foids are close to my height in lifts (Don't come to Scandinavia)

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Since I got my lifts I've been obsessed with height (even more than usual). I'm about 6'2 in lifts + shoes and today I began looking at the height of foids rather than men. A sizeable chunk of women were almost as tall as me. Two specimens were TALLER. These were observations from a 20 minute walk to uni. DON'T COME TO SCANDINAVIA!!

Your a retard cuz ur 6.2

80% of foids in Scandinavia are 5.10 and below

Your a retard cuz ur 6.2

80% of foids in Scandinavia are 5.10 and below
NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO A FELLOW INCEL
YOU HAVE TO TRUST THE EXPERTS! HERE LOOK AT OUTDATED DOCTORED DATA SO YOU DON'T ROPE AND GET A JOB AND A JAB.

omw to scandinavia to fuck your foids

Is this supposed to be news :feelsseriously:. It is well documented that the average zoomer toilet height is 6'1,in 10 years it will be 6'7

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO A FELLOW INCEL
YOU HAVE TO TRUST THE EXPERTS! HERE LOOK AT OUTDATED DOCTORED DATA SO YOU DON'T ROPE AND GET A JOB AND A JAB.
@calimero are muh Scandinavian Zoomer foids 6’2

hingadingadurgenmaxx

6’3 is manlet height @PLA1092

uni students are taller than the average

6’3 is manlet height @PLA1092
Average height in Norway/Sweden for foids is like 5'9; where is he going to that most foids are his level or taller? :feelshaha:

I'm about 6'2 in lifts + shoes
When you enter this autistic territory you lose your ability to accurately access height and anyone within 10cm appears to be same size from far away because you're mind is still used to your years of 5'10 barefeet perception. Only when they are closer to you you can judge their height more accurately. I've seen it happen to me as well because I'm also a height autist like you. You think they are same height as you but when you get closer and size up your shoulders you find out he's 2-3 inch shorter.
Although I still believe "average height" stats are bunch of bs. It's always 2 inch taller than that. So by these stats average Dutch whore is 5'7 which is 5'9 in reality and 5'10/5'11 with shoes on.
No wonder your 5'10 barefeet brain perceived them as taller. But still that means 5'10 is average so it's not surprising to see 6'2 whores in streets of red light district

I'm 6 ft 6 and I get height mogged by women who are close to my height, They are around 6 ft 5 - 6 ft 7

The average zoomer man is between 6 ft 10 - 7 ft 1

Average height in Norway/Sweden for foids is like 5'9; where is he going to that most foids are his level or taller? :feelshaha:
Hes larping

I see.

You're 5'9/5'10 barefoot.

Add 2 inches because every guy does.

Add another 2 inches for shoes/lifts

"I'm 6'2 & get heightmogged by women"

fucking retard what the fuck are you doing here then
6’2 with lifts in nordic countries isn’t too crazy. There are many tall chads in nordic countries

Always thought scandinavians and baltics should get genocided even before I took the blackpill.