Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 20.000th post

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This is my 20.000th post. I demand a virgin, JB girlfriend right now, mods :lasereyes:

@Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @proudjokER

It shall be done. :feelshehe:

Go in peace my son. :ahegao:

Booker T Wrestling GIF by WWE

Nice, catching up to me ig

@K1ng N0th1ng These are my eyes after eating some edibles:smonk:

This is my 20.000th post. I demand a virgin, JB girlfriend right now, mods :lasereyes:

@Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @proudjokER
Brutal, they wouldn't even give me virgin girlfriend at 257k. Instead they nuked my account.
sarcastic laugh GIF

Congrats brocel

how many do you pop?

do you buy the THC gummy bears or something else
I bought 1 space cake in Netherlands, but it was dissapointing since i felt almost nothing. So i decided to make my own cannabis milk with the weed leftovers in my grind + i added around 0.1g Silver Haze, some honey and cinnamon

I bought 1 space cake in Netherlands, but it was dissapointing since i felt almost nothing. So i decided to make my own cannabis milk with the weed leftovers in my grind + i added around 0.1g Silver Haze, some honey and cinnamon
wow making your own edible sounds very fun

It wasnt, it ruined the sieve of my grinder and now i bought a new one. Wont do this method again
what's your go-to method to get stoned

what's your go-to method to get stoned
Smoking it as a joint, preferably with a charcoal filter. Bong rapes my lungs too hard and makes me uncomfortable. I would like to try vape once

I can't have a gf for myself brah

I can't have a gf for myself brah
I know all the mods secret. I know that every mod is a sexhaver and has a small harem. Now give me my JB you racist :lasereyes:

I know all the mods secret. I know that every mod is a sexhaver and has a small harem. Now give me my JB you racist :lasereyes:
I wasn't aware about my harem
Where is it? :feelswhere: