Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 20.000posts

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Damn Man I'm finally rainbow.

I'm in the gang @Insomniac @Ritalincel

Shot out to:

@knajjd

@angrycurrycel

@SoyUnPerdedor

@HighTGymcel

@Eskimocel

@Michael15651

@RegisterUserName

@NEETAndTidy

@Blacktarpill

And to many others I forgot.

Thanks for making my life worthy tbh :cryfeels: love you all bros and this place :heart:

Congrats, bro. :feelsautistic:

Damn man that was fast

the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... CUYEN THE CUCK SLAYER

the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... CUYEN THE CUCK SLAYER
My based braziliancel friend tbh :feelsokman::panties:

You did it bro <333333

Yes bro
Yes bro

Congrats, OP. Hopefully, I’ll make it there as well before June.

congrats man. only a matter of time now...

You will have 5000 more posts in no time bro congratulations by the way

Yes bro
Yes bro
Congrats, OP. Hopefully, I’ll make it there as well before June.
congrats man. only a matter of time now...
You will be there in 2 weeks...
Anyhow cognrats cuyen boyo
Congrats bro.
End JBW by being top poster...
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
You will have 5000 more posts in no time bro congratulations by the way
Thank you all bros:heart::panties::panties::panties:

This reminds of someone...:cryfeels:

you joined lgbt gang

Congratulations brother.

Great boyo! I hope you ascend but it would mean we would lose you here :cryfeels:

Reported fro bragging.

Damn Man I'm finally rainbow.

I'm in the gang @Insomniac @Ritalincel

View attachment 95897

View attachment 95898

Shot out to:

@knajjd

@angrycurrycel

@SoyUnPerdedor

@HighTGymcel

@Eskimocel

@Michael15651

@RegisterUserName

@NEETAndTidy

@Blacktarpill

And to many others I forgot.

Thanks for making my life worthy tbh :cryfeels: love you all bros and this place :heart:
Congrats bro. :feelsokman:

But now you have gay color:feelsrope:

stew for dinner sound? :feelshmm:
The Beef Stew
'The Beef Stew' was a military torture tactic adopted in 1972. This method is similar to water boarding, though, instead of using water- the torturer squats over the suspect and explosively defecates all over the suspects face.

To optimize the technique, the torturer often eats a meal heavy in grease, and then takes some laxatives to increase the projectile velocity of the defecation.

Due to it's grotesque nature, this method was banned in 1993 and deemed an "Inhumane form of torture".

The prisoners of war were given 'The Beef Stew' to improve their compliance to interrogation.

by Rothchild Shnuttervinkle February 11, 2011

The Beef Stew
'The Beef Stew' was a military torture tactic adopted in 1972. This method is similar to water boarding, though, instead of using water- the torturer squats over the suspect and explosively defecates all over the suspects face.

To optimize the technique, the torturer often eats a meal heavy in grease, and then takes some laxatives to increase the projectile velocity of the defecation.

Due to it's grotesque nature, this method was banned in 1993 and deemed an "Inhumane form of torture".

The prisoners of war were given 'The Beef Stew' to improve their compliance to interrogation.

Thank you. AutoModerator.

:soy:

Next up is transcendental.

Nice work man. Rainbow colour is pretty cool.

The Beef Stew

:feelswhat:

Cucks would probably enjoy it if a foid was the torturer tbh..

u aint tag me nigga, ok fuck u too then

Another day, another Cuyen landmark post thread.

Congrats, man. You've taken over the mantle from Sniffles as postmaxx extraordinaire.

I'm so sorry bro