Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 2 years of LDARing led me to a skinny fat physique

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

leper
-
I was the same weight 3 years ago, but then I looked much more leaner, I would estimate around 12-14% Body fat. I played in a sports academy back then and ran with a heavy backpack from school to the train station on every school day. After high school ended I stopped going outside and ceased most physical activity, I only go out once a week for mandatory university classes and that's it.

Now I have the typical curry body, skinny arms, less leaner face, unnecessary fat on a skinny person, it's probably around 20% now.

not ldaring but I lead sedentary lifestyle and its similar. Luckily I still have decent amount of muscle mass on arms and chest despite being inactive due to my genetics but my body fat is like 20-25 percent

Relatable. I think in hindsight, becoming blackpilled and self-aware led me down a severely destructive path. It’s impossible to motivate yourself when you’ve faced too many rejections in every aspect of your life and eventually realize that the game’s rigged. Ignorance truly is bliss.

I only go out once a week for mandatory university classes and that's it.
I’m struggling to even attend those now.

Relatable. I think in hindsight, becoming blackpilled and self-aware led me down a severely destructive path.
Initially when I was blackpilled it became so so bad, I neglected everything, I even failed a certain university class, I became so hopeless and didn't have any direction in life. After 1-1.5 years of being blackpilled (more extensively, whitepilled), I just got used to it and I'd say I'm back to the same productivity as prior to it.
It’s impossible to motivate yourself when you’ve faced too many rejections in every aspect of your life and eventually realize that the game’s rigged. Ignorance truly is bliss.

I’m struggling to even attend those now.
Same, it's a push to go there. But I motivate myself because at least I can use it as an opportunity to expand a creepshot collection.