Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 years ago I was happy with my Thai gf. Today I rot in my room. Alone.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
2 years ago. Look how happy I was:

[attachment=549]

[attachment=550]

Then I made the stupid decision of leaving her and coming back to the UK. Now I get to rot here for eternity as I've NEVER got laid in this country. By far the biggest fucking mistake of my life. Me today:

[attachment=551]

Look how much of a hideous subhuman I've transformed into in just a couple of years as well. OK I was ugly as shit before but I've dropped a good 2 points since being alone. No friends no girlfriend completely alone just rotting here as a NEETcel forever.

If ANY of you ever ascend, don't make the same mistake I did of throwing it all away. Not only am I an incel, I'm also dumb, fucking retarded, and ugly.

Also, brutal blackpill that you can see: after your early 20s you rapidly turn into looking like shit. I'm only mid 20s now but it's amazing how quickly your SMV declines. And that goes for 95% of the world population.

It's over. Need the rope IMO.

Attachments

• 1666430702118.jpg
    1666430702118.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 1661609871150.jpg
    1661609871150.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 174
  • suifuel2.jpg
    suifuel2.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 157
Holy shit I can see the depression on your face.

"Waah I haven't had a gf in two years."

Wtf is this place now.

Facade said:
Holy shit I can see the depression on your face.

Yep, it's fucking over.

I'm not saying it's worse having something then fucking it up, compared to never having it at all.

But you do have an acute awareness of just HOW FUCKING BAD you fucked up. And that feeling is crushing every single minute of the day.

Rope rope rope.