Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 unique and original fictional character design motifs

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
we see character motifs like ninjas, samurai, knights, cowboys and those fucking stupid clowns.
but they are some character motifs that are a thing, but their very uncommon.

Frankenstein motif:

named after the scientist who created the monster, who is also known as Frankenstein obviously.
the design of the Frankenstein motif would be modelled after Boris Karloff's portrayal of the character.

Pg-26-app-rex.jpg

so, stuff like unusual skin colour, bolts, stitches, being tall and wearing worn-out, stitched together clothes.

characters i feel match the Frankenstein motif are bizarro

4d949e40e3f5611dd8c61f2d85502d60.jpg

Solomon Grundy
8314857-arkham_city_the_order_of_the_world_vol_1_3_textless_variant.jpg

and the hulk, depending on how the artist draws him.

9d84df0f08342857fa6fca2727d7bcb1.jpg

as for any foid characters modelled after the bride of frankenstien, her appearance should also have the design traits i just mentioned, but also give her that hairdo and dress.

scarecrow motif:

this ones a good one because my favourite batman villains uses this.
but yeah, this one would also have worn-out, stitched together clothes, but with more of a traditional halloween twist.
other design traits would be wide brimmed hats, strawhay and ripped clothing, sometimes even suits.
a pumpkin head would also be a nice touch.
common colours on the design would include brown, orange, yellow and red.
for weapons, they would use farming equipment like scythes, pitchforks and sickles.
scarecrow motif characters include scarecrow from DC comics.

scarecrow from the marvel comics

bc514fa584e92e285fc7406fde68eaf3.jpg

strawman

and lord pumpkin

Last edited:
@clocked @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @Grodd @Regenerator @nowiff @NearEnd @Sloth @turbocuckcel_7000 @Left4DeadDarkie @Ron.Belgrade @Mecoja @ItsovERfucks @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Emba @lifesucksandyoudie @SandNiggerKANG @Mistake @Cowcel @NeverEvenBegan @hopeless_cel @NorthernWind

thoughts and opinions?

scarecrow is based tbh

tbh batman begins feels like a really lame film in retrospect

why did the villains even bother using some gas to make people scared of everything

they could have just invented #metoo

then foids across the city would be terrified that everything is out to rape them for decades, and gotham would never truly recover

scarecrow is a decent villain, feels like he was underused there tho

@clocked @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @Grodd @Regenerator @nowiff @NearEnd @Sloth @turbocuckcel_7000 @Left4DeadDarkie @Ron.Belgrade @Mecoja @ItsovERfucks @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Emba @lifesucksandyoudie @SandNiggerKANG @Mistake @Cowcel @NeverEvenBegan @hopeless_cel @NorthernWind

thoughts and opinions?
Very cool

These are good motifs

It's a bit hard to come up with one both unique and iconic/memorable

I can’t believe Frankenstein ascended and not me he’s such a fakecel. I hate the Frankenstein motif. Scarecrow mogs

It's a bit hard to come up with one both unique and iconic/memorable
you can if you use your imagination and be creative, simon dark has a Frankenstein motif going for him.

9vc3dzn9rjdc1.jpeg

I can’t believe Frankenstein ascended and not me he’s such a fakecel. I hate the Frankenstein motif. Scarecrow mogs
Fucking Frankenstein of all people had a gf :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: So over

I like the Frankenstein motif better

thoughts and opinions?
Love grundy, very cool. Scarecrow is also very cool. DC has always had the better character designs in my opinion, Theres some pretty weird shit throughout the comics and animated series

thoughts and opinions?
I don't like Frankenstein because tallfag bull. Strawman is much more cool.

Love grundy, very cool. Scarecrow is also very cool. DC has always had the better character designs in my opinion, Theres some pretty weird shit throughout the comics and animated series
batman beyond was pretty blackpilled ngl

I like soloman grundy underrated batman villain

I like soloman grundy underrated batman villain
he started off as a golden age green lantern villain, but i think he's better off as a batman villain tbh.

thoughts and opinions?
I agree with your observations.