Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 types of people gymcels hate to see most at gym

Agreed

Youre one of my fav posters in here. Keep posting brocel.

Top guy looks ridiculous and they are almost always manlets so they don’t bother me :lul:.
The foids I just treat like strippers, nice view between sets and feels good strength mogging them. Blows my mind how any fefail thinks she can fight a man :lul:

Top guy looks ridiculous and they are almost always manlets so they don’t bother me :lul:.
The foids I just treat like strippers, nice view between sets and feels good strength mogging them. Blows my mind how any fefail thinks she can fight a man :lul:

Face > frame > Height.

A manlet still mogs you if he has a better face than you. I have yet to meet a manlet uglier than me.

Face > frame > Height.

A manlet still mogs you if he has a better face than you. I have yet to meet a manlet uglier than me.
Depends how manlet he is. 5’8-5’11 face > height. Anything below that, tallfag will
mog

Women at the gym are the worst distraction, sometimes it’s tearing me down because I know I won’t ever get them

I generally never pay attention to other people, especially not at the gym, but holy fuck the tiktok zoomers with their shitty broccoli haircut doing their meme lifts deserve to be gassed.

Last edited: