Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 Tips for my non-nt brocels

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
here are 2 things i learned in my years as non-nt living in this nt world

1. People dont want solutions, they just want you to listen

- if normtards are in conversation with you and they start talking about a problem or a (minor inconvenience) then dont try to help them or give them solutions
- just listen to them and say shit like 'ah man that sucks' try to fake a little bit empathy until they change subjects
- personally ive experienced a high success rate with this technique

2. this one doesnt occur that often anymore but, often if normies you engage with regulary say 'me and (set person) are goint to (set place)' (atset time) it is often a hidden invitation

- fucking normies
- i dont know why they hide their questions like this as a statements, but it happens
- my solution for this is directly asking 'is this an invitation or are you just telling me?'.

i am planning on posting more stuff like this

- ron

@ElTruecel @Friezacel @der_komische @XtremeMax

Last edited:
I don't understand why normies don't go straight to the point

I don't understand why normies don't go straight to the point
They are all adhering to some socially acceptable script. If you notice the pattern you can actually see them hitting all the bullet points as they speak, it's fucking eerie.

Unironic cattle.

Yes, very good observations. I need to remember this if I ever need to get a job again.

They are all adhering to some socially acceptable script. If you notice the pattern you can actually see them hitting all the bullet points as they speak, it's fucking eerie.

Unironic cattle.
Proof that normies are literal NPCs kek

Lol, I don't know how to started conversation with normgroids

Sound advice by Ronald贝尔格莱德

I kinda hate listening to normgroids vent when I have more issues with them but at the same time I don’t like venting about my issues ngl

What if the normie is like "I spilled my milk all over the table, I don't know what to do." Do you say "aw, that sucks man" or "maybe you should grab a sponge and clean it up"?

What if the normie is like "I spilled my milk all over the table, I don't know what to do." Do you say "aw, that sucks man" or "maybe you should grab a sponge and clean it up"?
i would say "nice going man (in a sarcastic way" and then ask 'need a sponge?'

It's literally the main reason of them being so retarded. That's why they think that 'cheering us up' with the personality bullshit will make us not worry about being too ugly to fuck. Also why do they need it for? Saying I'm sorry won't fix anything
this one doesnt occur that often anymore but, often if normies you engage with regulary say 'me and (set person) are goint to (set place)' (atset time) it is often a hidden invitation
Fortunately it doesn't happen to me anymore but I used to hate it. I thought that they're flexing their rich social life to make me jealous.

i fucking hate neurotypicals

here are 2 things i learned in my years as non-nt living in this nt world

- if normtards are in conversation with you and they start talking about a problem or a (minor inconvenience) then dont try to help them or give them solutions
- just listen to them and say shit like 'ah man that sucks' try to fake a little bit empathy until they change subjects
- personally ive experienced a high success rate with this technique

2. this one doesnt occur that often anymore but, often if normies you engage with regulary say 'me and (set person) are goint to (set place)' (atset time) it is often a hidden invitation

- fucking normies
- i dont know why they hide their questions like this as a statements, but it happens
- my solution for this is directly asking 'is this an invitation or are you just telling me?'.

i am planning on posting more stuff like this

- ron

@ElTruecel @Friezacel @der_komische @XtremeMax
i always thought the second one was just something people say but dont mean
like "oh drop by sometime"
but they dont actually mean that

Thanks. Solid advice.