Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 ThugMaxx Tyrones drugged, raped, killed, robbed Stacy in SpringBreak South Beach, Miami Florida Hotel room

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
2 Spring Breakers Arrested for Drugging, Raping Woman Who Later Died in South Beach Hotel: Police – NBC 6 South Florida (nbcmiami.com)

According to arrest records, surveillance footage showed the two men entering the hotel lobby at 1650 James Avenue with the victim, 24-year-old Christine Englehardt of Pennsylvania, at about 1 a.m. on Thursday, March 18, but about a half-hour later they are seen exiting the hotel alone. Both men matched the description given to police and were stopped and detained by detectives Sunday.

One of the Miami Beach detectives on the case testified at the bond hearing and said that based on the surveillance footage, Englehardt appeared to be in no condition to give any kind of consent prior to entering the hotel. He added that one of the defendants actually helped hold her up as they went up to her hotel room. One of her family members told NBC 6 Englehardt traveled to South Florida alone.

Investigators are trying to determine whether the victim's death resulted from a "green pill" the men supplied, but the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner’s Office said Monday it is conducting further tests, and no cause of death has been determined pending a toxicology report.

Evoire Collier and Dorian Taylor killed 24 years old Christine EngleHardt of Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Attachments

• evoire-collier-dorian-taylor-002.jpg
    evoire-collier-dorian-taylor-002.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 137
  • stacy.jpg
    stacy.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 135
This is very racist, please take it down.

That is not a Stacey. And those aren't Tyrones.

@WØLF thoughts?

Where's the stacey?

imagine thinking every blond woman is a stacy. the retardation is real
There's a lot of people in society that think every woman that isn't morbidly obese is a stacy. It's a brutal blackpill how often people will rush to describe women shown as victims in the news as being beautiful by default.

She probably enjoyed it :feelskek:

She’ll probably continue to be woke like most womyn.

There's a lot of people in society that think every woman that isn't morbidly obese is a stacy. It's a brutal blackpill how often people will rush to describe women shown as victims in the news as being beautiful by default.
yes , this is the correct take on how the media view foid victims, this thread is not about how my rating actually work, as i mentioned before,
a chad / tyrone always have to be at least 6 foot tall

the black dudes are really pathetic criminals , have they drugged foids before?
it look like they did not have to drug her and still able to get sex and perhaps even make profit off the video if they so choose and get money off the video or blackmailing etc... instead of robbing/using her credit cards

Why would you want to rape that? Did they ask Tyrone if he consented to her? I think they were drunk and thus could not consent.

Only 30 minutes ?

Just accept drugs from a random stranger bro!

One less pigskin on this planet :) :feelsautistic:

this she a 4/10 at best

second guy I'd say is tyrone lite
4 is harsh , stacy 8/10 on lookscale is like Chad of 1/500 and rarer.

But her being under 25 years old with decent skin i would put her between 5 to 7 . There are pix of her with her parents that show more the figure.
She may not be top 10% , but not bottom 50% as a 4 would suggest.
Why would you want to rape that? Did they ask Tyrone if he consented to her? I think they were drunk and thus could not consent.
She was more inebriated than the 2 men entering the hotel .

The two men probably did want to risk being raped and beat up if they think the smaller and weaker foid some how could over power the two of them when they follow her inside the hotel room.

Last edited:
4 is harsh , stacy 8/10 on lookscale is like Chad of 1/500 and rarer.

But her being under 25 years old with decent skin i would put her between 5 to 7 . There are pix of her with her parents that show more the figure.
She may not be top 10% , but not bottom 50% as a 4 would suggest.

She was more inebriated than the 2 men entering the hotel .

The two men probably did want to risk being raped and beat up if they think the smaller and weaker foid some how could over power the two of them when they follow her inside the hotel room.
4/10 to me would never touch such an ugly foid:feelsugh:

Not based because all white women desire something like this to happen to them. Never based to give a woman what they want

beyond over for op if he can't tell the difference between a 4/10 foid with fakeup and a stacey

beyond over for op if he can't tell the difference between a 4/10 foid with fakeup and a stacey
Of course i know what a Stacy without make up is

Attachments

• Stacy.jpg
    Stacy.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 52
where the fuck is the stacy? she is a low tier becky JFL

“Stacy” BAHAHAHAHA THIS SITES STANDARDS ARE SO LOW THAT YOU THINK ANYTHING THAT IS WHITE IS A STACY

stacy is top 5% of foids she is below avg
If Chad is 1/500 men then stacy would be 1/500 foid ,
8/10.
There are also full physique pix of her also.
I say she is prolly sub 6/10

low-tier becky raped by 2 black normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back