Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2 soyboys browse .is (GTFIH a lot of you are now YT famous)

FastBlast

FastBlast

blasted too fast
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=VK29EPLFr88

@Adolf Hitler @Rotter @Copexodius Maximus @VitaminS @LeFrenchCel @Grotesk @Zhou Chang-Xing @nice_try @Shrek @sneed (not chuck)

I got too lazy to tag more people. If someone wants to tag a user in this video who I didn't tag feel free.

back when @Adolf Hitler had a 1000 posts lol

HOLY SHIT I'M FAMOUS

If you two soyboys are looking at this thanks for the attention

HOLY FUCK, MY MYSAGENISM NEVER GOES MAINSTREAM! I AM NOT IN THE VID EVEN THO I WAS AN ACTIVE MEMBER SINCE FEBRUARY!

"infiltrating" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I like they treat it like we're some Al-Qaeda dark net server

Ah yes browsing a public forum you totally infiltrated "the secret hidden incel community"
These dudes must be like:
7db.png

When fags like this make youtube videos they never view threads I'm in
american-psycho.gif

Fuck it im tagging the rest of you niggas. Sorry if I missed anyone. Don't take it personally bros.

Video 1:
@thallium0000 @PLA1092 @TheChudCel @IceStorm @Am85006 @Heaven In Flames @kretschmer @Heartless @Fontaine @theultimate341 @blackraven @RuudVanNistelrooy @Lonely4Ever @AutisticMonstrosity @BlackPilledNeet @Chopin @TheDarkEnigma @delusionalcurry @Animecel2D @DepravedAndDeprived @mrlunatic @Caesercel @Moe Green @NorthernWind @MasterRaceRice @Luzifer @Ricordanza @The TRUE CHIMPLER @Michael W. Ford @AsgardTheFatcel

Video 2:
@Remaincel @James Brown @Aspergcel @Med Amine @Jamaican Planter @Govid_Dorious @sadcel05x.r @AnilBashir @OutcastedOutcast @Zer0/∞ @PersonalityChad @Transcended Trucel @CrippledByLoneliness @Suicel @Lolimancer @ThoughtfulCel @Linesnap99 @TINMAN @Robtical @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Sheogorath @SlayerSlayer @ugly_genius @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Pixycel @LesscoBlob @Puppeter @Waco @AsakuraHao

I think thats everyone

> 584 views

Completely and totally irrelevant. :feelskek:

:feelsbadman: Tfw not tagged

Everyone should say nigger as much as possible. That way they cannot read what you wrote

Nigger nigger

they were actually more blackpilled than some of you retards. Literally mocked a poster claiming it’s harder now by saying “yeah before cellphones, skinny autistic nerds were slaying”

Jfl

they were actually more blackpilled than some of you retards. Literally mocked a poster claiming it’s harder now by saying “yeah before cellphones, skinny autistic nerds were slaying”

Jfl
who said that :feelsPop:

Video 2:
@Remaincel @James Brown @Aspergcel @Med Amine @Jamaican Planter @Govid_Dorious @sadcel05x.r @AnilBashir @OutcastedOutcast @Zer0/∞ @PersonalityChad @Transcended Trucel @CrippledByLoneliness @Suicel @Lolimancer @ThoughtfulCel @Linesnap99 @TINMAN @Robtical @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Sheogorath @SlayerSlayer @ugly_genius @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Pixycel @LesscoBlob @Puppeter @Waco @AsakuraHao

I think thats everyone

View: https://youtu.be/rpTlZMLZh0w

Not tagged, jealous as fuck the vid is old anyway

Fuck these niggers im never in those videos

Don't care about whoever these cucks are.

I'm gonna have to be edgier

Video 2:

I think thats everyone
Just fucking LOLLLLLLLLLL

it’s amazing watching what passes for comedy for normies jfl

The second guy looks like a tranny jfl

i was in the secind video for half minute
highest level of attention i got from someone in my life.

do these retards think they are chads

When fags like this make youtube videos they never view threads I'm in
american-psycho.gif
That means you're one of the more intelligent users.
These normies only pay attention to the most autistic and dumb threads so they can frame incels as stupid, mysoginistic basment-dwellers. They never show the intelligent incels in those videos because that would force them to question their world-view and it wouldn't generate enough clicks.

being featured is overrated + if your profile is too based they won't feature it anyway out of fear

That means you're one of the more intelligent users.
These normies only pay attention to the most autistic and dumb threads so they can frame incels as stupid, mysoginistic basment-dwellers. They never show the intelligent incels in those videos because that would force them to question their world-view and it wouldn't generate enough clicks.
being featured is overrated + if your profile is too based they won't feature it anyway out of fear
agreed-walrus.gif

I nevER get featured in videos.

One of my oldER threads got featured! That was months ago.

@OutcastedOutcast Your thread got featured in Part 2, Mr. Chang.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back