Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 sheboons 1 curry

High IQ reddit moment?

Last edited:
Of course, the curry gets the worst of it:feelskek:

I am convinced that god made curries just to torture them for his amusement

@Zer0/∞ both deserve public execution. Tired of these hood rats pulling rebellious shit to act cool.

As always, imagine the roles reversed and two curry teens steal the car of a black foid, there would be riots. If she were white it would be an international travesty

Shaniquas love either going to jail or doing a single mom speedrun :feelsclown:, coming from a person who is legit not racist towards blacks. I as many people legit hate this toxic hood culture and sas. Literally Shaniquas I came across in the wild like this are always so annoying and legit when they act like that they need to be reminded of the 1950s. They deserve whatever fate has for them.

Last edited:
I had to deal with 1 like that when I delivered a package for a seasonal job. Basically I couldn't read the package label since she lived in the hood and there was no street lights or anything, seriously very dark. Then she asked "Is that my package?", if I say "YES" i'm giving that female rat a package that isn't hers, if I say "No" it could be the female rat's so I stayed silent. Then I realized it was hers, I gave it to her then she did a fit saying "respect people next time" or something like that with slang"closing the door on me not letting me explain what happened. I respect Dr King yet if he saw what his culture would be in 60 years he would have literally just continued life as a priest and sat in the back.

Niggers arent fully human

Black females