Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2 reasons why short men should kill themselves

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
1. You will never breed, and even if you did you would be propagating a cycle of misery
2. Since you aren't a REAL MAN you are considered a tranny in the eyes of women, and are more prone to suicide just like a tranny.

They targeted incels, INCELS

1. You are short
2. You are a man

That's enough really

Kill myself because a foid doesnt see me as a man? No I would rather kill the foids:society:

This is a family I partially doxxed last year.

Son:

TheGene

Dad:

Both fairly short.

So over for turbo manlets

Kill myself because a foid doesnt see me as a man? No I would rather kill the foids:society:
it would be funny af if a tranny killed men because they don't see him as a female

you are fuckin stupid beyond comprehension. I can make tranny out of you and fuckin send you to israel for them to fuck you like jews like.

what do you think about abnormally tall incels?

Stop promoting suicide I'm not in the best mental period of my life and neither are all manlets on this site

Stop promoting suicide I'm not in the best mental period of my life and neither are all manlets on this site
im sorry, suicide prevention week isn't till September, until then life is Heaven's Gate