Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2 Questions.

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
1. Does anyone know of a single case (on this forum or otherwise) where an incel looksmaxxed and actually ascended? I mean, a case that was documented.

2. Has a user ever been exposed as being a woman all along on this forum?

Bonus question: Hvem på dette forum kanne snakker norsk? Dansk er okay osgå.:forcedsmile: Tusen takk (PM meg vær så snill!)

1) I don't know about ascended but I saw a post on /r/braincels where someone documented their surgery and they went from a chincel to a Chad lite

2) yes

That must have been big news before I showed up.
I only remember one but I don't remember it being huge news or anything. Then agian I think they were a graycel who mostly posted in chat so maybe it depends more on rank and how active the user is.

it's hard to say. Most people are larping as incel to begin with

1. Does anyone know of a single case (on this forum or otherwise) where an incel looksmaxxed and actually ascended? I mean, a case that was documented.

2. Has a user ever been exposed as being a woman all along on this forum?

Bonus question: Hvem på dette forum kanne snakker norsk? Dansk er okay osgå.:forcedsmile: Tusen takk (PM meg vær så snill!)
1. @Octopusgun2 maxxed through surgery I think.
2. Some user that went by the name of Chewbacca or some shit got exposed as a black woman and got banned during the early days of this website.

Yes and yes. But most women are exposed fast
it's hard to say. Most people are larping as incel to begin with
Arent you a non virgin :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I only remember one but I don't remember it being huge news or anything. Then agian I think they were a graycel who mostly posted in chat so maybe it depends more on rank and how active the user is.
Can confirm, there was an undercover foid in chat a few months ago.

1) The user @itsOVER looksmaxxed and ascended in SEA, I think. Older users know more about this and I'm too lazy to dig up stuff now.

2) There was one in the early days and one last month or so. Also, there was probably more but we'll never know.

1) The user @itsOVER looksmaxxed and ascended in SEA, I think. Older users know more about this and I'm too lazy to dig up stuff now.

2) There was one in the early days and one last month or so. Also, there was probably more but we'll never know.

he didnt looksmax shit he just ran JBW theory bro

Tbh if they ascended they never been incels,just failed normies

Tbh if they ascended they never been incels,just failed normies
This. The definition is literally right there in the name tbh I don't know how anyone would get it twisted?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back