Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2 paths for this site.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
It’s undeniably that this site is currently in its downfall. I know I only joined a bit ago but old users have vanished and the site is practically dead. But that brings a question: where do old heads go?. Have they fled to another site?.

The future of the site is one of 2 options:

1. A collapse: the site will become overrun by normies and redpillers. The site will turn into a mellowed version of what .org Is rn. “Misogynistic” posts will be removed and this site will become a haven of redpilled virgins. The remaining incels will flee to scattered private discords and telegram groups

2. The second incelraelite golden age: the 2024cels will mellow and integrate into the previous incel culture . Some old .is users may even come back. The 2024cels and 2025cels to come will add interesting theories to the Blackpill, inventing new lingo and adding more and more upon the incel culture.

If this site becomes super mainstream in 2025 I suggest we make it private for a year or so. It’s becoming mainstream now. I’ve seen foids on TikTok talking about it

nah it will just get worse and worse

all the current mods seem very good at their jobs keeping retards out, old users probably ascended, got really bored, and or roped :feelsbadman:

1. A collapse: the site will become overrun by normies and redpillers. The site will turn into a mellowed version of what .org Is rn. “Misogynistic” posts will be removed and this site will become a haven of redpilled virgins. The remaining incels will flee to scattered private discords and telegram groups
God forbid this ever happens
Ptsd kitty

We CAN'T let the kikes and the GrAY niggers take over.

People on here have been saying this site is dying since I joined two years ago

We have to make this website less accessible to normies but how?

I hope 2 comes true but 1 is unfortunately more likely to happen
1. They privated it awhile ago but the mods are reluctant to do that again

2. Tell users they will be banned if they mention this site on TIKTOK and TIKTOK specifically

People on here have been saying this site is dying since I joined two years ago
the site died when nathan larson died tbh

everyone is going to arrested until 2030 for no reason at all just because you're incel

everyone is going to arrested until 2030 for no reason at all just because you're incel
yea but it doesn't matter bc most of the site is fakecel anyway

@Emba the dogfucking foid fears the catpocalypse

It’s undeniably that this site is currently in its downfall. I know I only joined a bit ago but old users have vanished and the site is practically dead. But that brings a question: where do old heads go?. Have they fled to another site?.

2. The second incelraelite golden age: the 2024cels will mellow and integrate into the previous incel culture . Some old .is users may even come back. The 2024cels and 2025cels to come will add interesting theories to the Blackpill, inventing new lingo and adding more and more upon the incel culture.

If this site becomes super mainstream in 2025 I suggest we make it private for a year or so. It’s becoming mainstream now. I’ve seen foids on TikTok talking about it
Nothing will happen, itll stay as it is forever like it did for the last 7 years

Everything will get worse and the mods of this site will sell our information to [REDACTED] businesses.

normies and redpillers are too busy being normie and redpillers aka incels in denial
99 percent of them continue the way they are maybe 1 percent will accept their fate and join here when the grinding cope has failed them