Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2 Pakis just threatend to kill me at 3am

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★
Circled around me 3 times when I was nightwalking and smoking and then pulled in the road and stared at me. I asked em whats up, do I know you. They started to act funny all 'do i know u? do i know u? Fucking jog on mate or ill run you over', so i asked again who tf are you and he threatens to run me over again. So I said sorry and walked off. Then called the police.

These fucks tried to run me over 2 weeks ago as well when I was crossing the road. Im in a dilemma cus I can probably kill them or hurt them really bad with my knife, car, or ask my gangster friend to do a favour for me. But i would end up in prison for a long time and im already on probation. What the fuck do i do?

2btc i can get rid of them for you.

it's over, you might have to move. Pakistanis are really Subhuman trash. I am half Paki, and every day I curse my bloodline

2btc i can get rid of them for you.
I can pay way less to local friends to get rid of them

it's over, you might have to move. Pakistanis are really Subhuman trash. I am half Paki, and every day I curse my bloodline
No, ive been here far longer, I am going to kill them instead. If my friends wont do it for money, ill do it myself.

wtf you on probation for :feelshaha:

Your first mistake was of callings of the copes!

Now they have you're name!

Your are aware that ONLY self defenders get punished? (Same as 5 decades ago)

Look up,

Slam bang 12 shotgun

Or...

4 winds shotgun

If you use 00buck then one shot will kill two, if their in a car and YOU hit them from a side. (Through the door/window) in gta 5.

Your first mistake was of callings of the copes!

Now they have you're name!

Your are aware that ONLY self defenders get punished? (Same as 5 decades ago)

Look up,

Slam bang 12 shotgun

Or...

4 winds shotgun

If you use 00buck then one shot will kill two, if their in a car and YOU hit them from a side. (Through the door/window) in gta 5.
Making that shit will end up getting me in prison lol, if I can just shank the driver in the neck and run off then I might not even get caught

Next time I would find a place the car can’t get to and throw a rock at their car

Next time I would find a place the car can’t get to and throw a rock at their car
I was near a spot I could've run but I dint know if they have weapons on them and if they'll get out on foot

Hit em with the 30
:feelsjuice:

If someone tries to kill you you kill'em right back.
Especially Pakis.
Those infrasubhumans enjoy rape and murder a bit too much.

Pakis are all talk and cannot fight one on one.
Events like this make me really want to stab them in the neck

Mogs me by having gangester friends(or friends at all) and being on probation.

Mogs me by having gangester friends(or friends at all) and being on probation.
It's hard not to know ppl who do criminal shit in this dirty ghetto and they aren't friends anymore just more people I know who I chilled with years ago but they like money and they like me a little bit so chances are they will help

You know: when you said living in a ghetto shit city, it reminded me of @The Abyss i hope he is doing well... :feelsbadman:

Move BACK to whatever country your people are from. That will fix the problem.

Arabs are better

i would end up in prison for a long time and im already on probation. What the fuck do i do?
in england
Mate nae cunt gets serious jail time in the UK. The sentences are really tame in comparison to other countries. There's a cunt that raped and murdered two 15 year old foids and he's getting out after 30 years. Elsewhere he'd be in for life or get the death penalty. Go nuts, the worst you'll receive is a slap on the wrist.

with all these inmigration you could get killed at any moment

That's because you are a self hating cuck. What's your other half?
If someone tries to kill you you kill'em right back.
Especially Pakis.
Those infrasubhumans enjoy rape and murder a bit too much.
Keep coping you utter subhuman cumskin. Pakistanis bully you to death irl.
Pakis are all talk and cannot fight one on one.
Events like this make me really want to stab them in the neck
Keep coping. Plenty of Pakistanis can beat your ass whatever cuck race you belong to.
Arabs are better
Cumskin cope.

Keep coping. Plenty of Pakistanis can beat your ass whatever cuck race you belong to.

Cumskin cope.

Cumskin cope.

Dude you act like that it's a good thing your race is so aggressive, the truth is you're just violent subhumans.

ITT : @RREEEEEEEEE flexin his superior ethnicty over shitbathecels.

Cumskin cope.
Why do pakis seethe so hard when they see indians :soy:

Dude you act like that it's a good thing your race is so aggressive, the truth is you're just violent subhumans.
Yeah most Pakistanis are assholes. I don't like them either. But for different reasons. They are not aggressive where I am from.
Why do pakis seethe so hard when they see indians :soy:
They ain't making posts about Indians on incel forums though. :feelsLSD: Only Indians are obsessed with Pakistanis.
ITT : @RREEEEEEEEE flexin his superior ethnicty over shitbathecels.
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:Gotta do what I gotta do, my bro.

Would be ERfuel to be on an evening walk minding your business and have some subhumans acting hard and getting in your face.

An ER > a thug

Yeah most Pakistanis are assholes. I don't like them either. But for different reasons. They are not aggressive where I am from.

They ain't making posts about Indians on incel forums though. :feelsLSD: Only Indians are obsessed with Pakistanis.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:Gotta do what I gotta do, my bro.
Westernized Pakistanis are more aggressive I think.

westernized pakistanis are more Subhuman trash than the ones from the Homeland In my experience

Damn, you're thugmaxxed, but still no pussy?

It really depends. British Pakistanis are definitely aggressive. But Pakistanis in mainland Europe are the exact opposite. Many Pakistanis are timid, weak, et cetera. Of course, exceptions exist but that is the image Pakistanis have in Europe, excluding England, of course.
westernized pakistanis are more Subhuman trash than the ones from the Homeland In my experience
This is also true. Pakistanis in the west are, on average, ugly or average. I saw many good looking guys when I was in Pakistan. I was in a couple of different major cities.

this has happened to me a few times, had to pull out my firearm sometimes

:feelshaha::feelshaha:To think you could be responsible for the next Black Lives Matter outcry. Imagine you being forced to use your gun to take one of those out and they will be saying he dindu nuffin and shit.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:To think you could be responsible for the next Black Lives Matter outcry. Imagine you being forced to use your gun to take one of those out and they will be saying he dindu nuffin and shit.
that's exactly how it would play out. they were pieces of shit, looking for trouble. as i've said before, if i feel my life is in danger, i'm gonna fuckin shoot you

that's exactly how it would play out. they were pieces of shit, looking for trouble. as i've said before, if i feel my life is in danger, i'm gonna fuckin shoot you
That's good. I wish guns were legal here but they're not. The other day, some lightskinned black guy shot a famous crime journalist here last week. He was hospitalized and just today he passed away. Sad shit, man. He was a good person. He didn't deserve that. Now if guns were legal, he would have been able to carry something and take out his attacker. But alas. Keep in mind the nigger was 21 years old and is from my city as well. Fuck that guy. I hope he rots.

Here they want you to call the police who dont even like to actually police my town :feelshaha: England is fucking shit

holy shit wtf

Here they want you to call the police who dont even like to actually police my town :feelshaha: England is fucking shit
Anglos and white liberals are disgusting nigger loving criminal simps.

Brutal and in England you cant even have a proper knife.