Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2 of my work managers confronted me when she saw this site in the computer i was using

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
So yesterday we were working in our resume in work (training program)
I did browse incels.is. but when i was done, i didnt close my browser. And the computer doesnt have a password.
So in workshop today heading towards lunch one of my manager called me in to another room, and said they found a dating site, i denied it ofc. And today after work another manager told me to stay she said they thought it was a dating site, but it was actually a suicide forum, she asked if it was suicide forum, i then realized they meant incels.is. i ofc denied it ( incels.is is not a suicide forum. It apears they never read the site name. I didnt tell them it was an involuntatary celibate forum not a suicide one. Im assuming they saw probably the the tag "suicidefuel". But they did say they saw the word "suicide". They then asked if i was suicidal which i am not and i said no. They said if i am ever i could help form them (not quoted exatly)

learn your lesson, nigga :feelsEhh:

Sorry to laugh at your misfortunes but...

887-8876706_yeet-sticker-open-eye-laughing-emoji.png

Be careful browsing this site in public brocel

Unwritten rule: never browse .is on a work or school computer, preferably not even on their internet connection. Some of you niggas are just so reckless. Inkweldom is associated with very bad things (in video game) so you should never let anyone find out that you browse this site :feelshaha:

This is good advice too. Browse .is with fast banana theme in your room with the door locked :yes:

Just be a square.

Better than them knowing you are scrolling inkwel sites

Quite retarded to browser this site on a workplace computer nigga

I browse it on my school wifi

if I ever get caught, I’ll lie saying I’m writing my thesis on incels

I browse it on my school wifi
Based
Unwritten rule: never browse .is on a work or school computer, preferably not even on their internet connection. Some of you niggas are just so reckless. Inkweldom is associated with very bad things (in video game) so you should never let anyone find out that you browse this site :feelshaha:

This is good advice too. Browse .is with fast banana theme in your room with the door locked :yes:
Quite retarded to browser this site on a workplace computer nigga
High inhib and fakecel if you dont take risk

normies are retarded, they have the iq of animals

Sorry to laugh at your misfortunes but...

887-8876706_yeet-sticker-open-eye-laughing-emoji.png
:feelskek:
You might as well be contacting jidahis to join a suicide bombing mission as far as normies are concerned. You were reckless bro.

They said if i am ever i could help form them (not quoted exatly)

Cool.

I've had foids hate me and want me to die. I literally had a she-boon co-worker try to run me over in a dark parking lot.

I've never had a foid show concern about my life and NOT wanting me to die. OP, you mog me! I'm a little jealous. Realize how lucky you are. If a foid manager caught me on this site, I'd probably be fired, or get even more flack than I already do.

Cool.

I've had foids hate me and want me to die. I literally had a she-boon co-worker try to run me over in a dark parking lot.

I've never had a foid show concern about my life and NOT wanting me to die. OP, you mog me! I'm a little jealous. Realize how lucky you are. If a foid manager caught me on this site, I'd probably be fired, or get even more flack than I already do.
My job ends on monday. Im in training program. Its a good think they didnt read much of it

FBI will always know

Goddamn, if they actually read even one post from this site you are finished.
It's amazing how low-IQ normies are They somehow didn't read the site name, didn't read the URL, didn't read a single post, etc. There is no way they read a post and covered for him, incels are the most hated group right now.
:feelskek:
You might as well be contacting jidahis to join a suicide bombing mission as far as normies are concerned. You were reckless bro.

I dont browse .is in public

Haha you're a mad man for doing it in public with no fucks given

Never underestimate nosey bastards sticking it in but absent when you actually want help.

Just use ur phone

read this forum at night when you are already at home

Never underestimate nosey bastards sticking it in but absent when you actually want help.
People cant Mind their own Business . Gotta Remember this fact sometimes .

What is incels.is? I thought that this was a viral marketing forum?

She must have seen this thread

Their "help" = locking you up in a mental hospital.

OP is putting the low IQ in lowIQcel.

I remember browsing is in uni class while girls at my back were laughing at me lol

Make them help you, and tell them your cock needs a hole,,

I did browse incels.is. but when i was done, i didnt close my browser. And the computer doesnt have a password.
So in workshop today heading towards lunch one of my manager called me in to another room, and said they found a dating site, i denied it ofc. And today after work another manager told me to stay she said they thought it was a dating site, but it was actually a suicide forum, she asked if it was suicide forum, i then realized they meant incels.is. i ofc denied it ( incels.is is not a suicide forum. It apears they never read the site name. I didnt tell them it was an involuntatary celibate forum not a suicide one. Im assuming they saw probably the the tag "suicidefuel". But they did say they saw the word "suicide". They then asked if i was suicidal which i am not and i said no. They said if i am ever i could help form them (not quoted exatly)
tell them you need help from them

say you’re suicidal cause you don’t have a pay raise

A lot of jobs are encouraging workers to investigate people talking like this because of constant mass shootings in the last ten years. You gotta watch what you say now there's people who are pretty paranoid.

This is the problem with humankind, we are shamed for doing the right things and cherished when being vile.
We shouldn't hide from them, motherfuckers should learn to respect us.

Their "help" = locking you up in a mental hospital.
Pretty much that's what they do. You want to examine you and make sure you're not a threat to yourself and others. Not that they really give a shit about your feelings. They don't, in fact, they couldn't care less. If you committed suicide, however, you are valued as a worker ant and if you die, that's less one worker that is like breaking your own merchandise when you can easily fix it. So they just want to view you as some kind of machine and make sure you have happy thoughts in order to function right as a good slave in this capitalist system controlled by global elite. We are all Disposable males we are all excess males. We weren't meant to be part of this system, but we are still they'll used as tools from the system. I honestly can't wait until they can legalize suicide machines like they did in canada. I have no intention to killing myself up. At this moment because I am still enjoying certain moments in my life. Even though I so have to suffer As in feel like shit and be abused at work ninety percent of the time. I also like to sleep sleep keeps me away from humanity.

close one, brother. I used to browse this site at work, it was such a rush. Is that how you felt when doing that at work?

close one, brother. I used to browse this site at work, it was such a rush. Is that how you felt when doing that at work?
Whenever i vist this site for a duration/long period of time i behave autistic. Plus that wasnt a job, it was a training

You should never ever go on this site in public, normalfags are scum

And now they know bc you told us