Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2 niggers tried to rob me and I was acting so beta and scared that they took it easy on me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Last Christmas season I was walking to the store at night alone and two niggers followed me and asked me, "hey bro, you got a wallet?" And I said, "what? No I got some coins only" and they said, "where are you going?" And I said, "to the store..." And they said, "I'll go with you." And one nigger was behind me while the other walked beside me. When I got into the store I just gave them some change and tried to plead with them that I had nothing else so they fist bumped me and left.

Last Christmas season I was walking to the store at night alone and two niggers followed me and asked me, "hey bro, you got a wallet?" And I said, "what? No I got some coins only" and they said, "where are you going?" And I said, "to the store..." And they said, "I'll go with you." And one nigger was behind me while the other walked beside me. When I got into the store I just gave them some change and tried to plead with them that I had nothing else so they fist bumped me and left.
You should’ve called them niggers and ran away

nothing you couldve done there tbhtbh

You are too good for this world.

@Damo the incel what do u think about this

deport those nigger s

There would be two nigger corpses if it happened to me, TBH.

Should've played possum

You should’ve called them niggers and ran away
585778AC A2CE 4F14 B617 A2CDAA60DF14

There would be two nigger corpses if it happened to me, TBH.
lel massive cope

JFL @ the fist bump, story sounds fake, or you just got really lucky

JFL @ the fist bump, story sounds fake, or you just got really lucky
I'm not sure if they were trying to rob me but they asked for my wallet so I just assume they were passively trying to rob me

Maybe IDK.
I haven't had a proper fight outside of training in ages and sometimes wish someone would jump me so I can take my rage out on them.
Maybe I would get my ass whooped, IDK, but I don't think I would. I fight dirty and always have at least a "tactical pen" on me (stabby metal spike). But who knows, maybe I'd get shanked instead.

deport the niggers

Maybe IDK.
I haven't had a proper fight outside of training in ages and sometimes wish someone would jump me so I can take my rage out on them.
Maybe I would get my ass whooped, IDK, but I don't think I would. I fight dirty and always have at least a "tactical pen" on me (stabby metal spike). But who knows, maybe I'd get shanked instead.
niggers are strong bro they will destroy us
F37F0FCA 24B1 4F87 9E31 C9460A7F0DBE

nigger ghosts will prevail

They can be with your friends Horace Smith and Dan Wesson. :cool:
I had my glock but if I killed them, I might end up in prison for life because they didn't actually physically hurt me :giga::feelswow:

not necessarily, but i just apply it to how i would do things, minimizing risk
yeah now I don't walk to the store. I have my mom drive me there or my brother

Go ER on them

You should have fought them right there, stop being beta

the store was empty, why nidnt u tell someone

JFL at walking alone at night when you live in niggerville. OP you were asking for it. You stupid or something?

JFL at walking alone at night when you live in niggerville. OP you were asking for it. You stupid or something?
Im used to living in niggerville so I thought the niggers were used to me