Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 Months of Holiday for Unicelling

tellytubbycel

tellytubbycel

Greycel
I thought I would grind and code and study math and get ready for my 3rd year of university but i'm just watching youtube all day.

college is a scam

the buisness world and domain is much better option for people in their 20s plus colleges these days is full of toilets and young couples

:feelssus::feelshaha:

college is a scam

the buisness world and domain is much better option for people in their 20s plus colleges these days is full of toilets and young couples
lol i go to an engineering school, there are only 1 or 2 women in a class of 70-80 students

how do i cure this?
This is cope, but it could work. basically just get your shit together, because its the only thing you can do.

This is cope, but it could work. basically just get your shit together, because its the only thing you can do.
whenever i have semester exams, I can sit down and study for 12-14 hours every single day because of the fear of failing but other times ZERO motivation to do anything productive. How do I instill the fear of failing in life? also good read btw

ZERO motivation to do anything productive
Unfortunately you cant have much motivation when you know the payoff is going to be small. I think the only thing you can do is to just take it slow and do the bare minimum. That way you dont overstress yourself, and not screw up your future too much.

lord ER could use your coding abilities to do some hacking in his honour

No currywhore gf for you incel

No currywhore gf for you incel
maybe one day if i hopemaxx
Unfortunately you cant have much motivation when you know the payoff is going to be small. I think the only thing you can do is to just take it slow and do the bare minimum. That way you dont overstress yourself, and not screw up your future too much.
thanks for the advice brocel