Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2 hour drive tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Can't wait tbh. This is what my life has come to. I actually look forward to being on the road for hours.

I love driving too. I have a true crime / alien / supernatural podcast I listen to during long drives.

Driving is a great cope. I love driving around at night while listening to music.

I don't drive unless I have a purpose.

Because I park on a city street I can't afford to lose my space unless it's absolutely necessary because I will instantly lose it.

Drivewaycels should consider themselves lucky.

OP is gonna drivE into a cRowd of people with a big car i guess

Become truck driver. Ram big rig into crowd.

I have too much anxiety when I'm driving. :cryfeels:

Good luck on your trip boyo. :feelsokman:

Hope you're driving a white van :feelsthink:

Mogs me I just sold my car a few days ago because it´s a condition on welfare, I have only a few copes left and going for long drives was a very good cope it was so relaxing.

i love driving on the highway. too bad gasoline is jew

I love long drives, especially when the interstate is wide open. I bust out my phone, plug up the aux, and listen to podcasts, anime music, hip hop, and sermons.

yes bros, today was a good day :)

:feelsahh: Looking forward to seeing you on the news

I love long drives. Get to blare music and tune out. Sometimes will listen to a podcast.

Drive naked tbh

You're not a truecel if you don't find quiet, dark roads to drive on and listen to music. Great lifefuel.

its over for 2 hour drive tomorrowcels

This is my /night drive/ song