Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 girls from tinder flaked out on me in the past few days (tinder morph game).

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
One was supposed to meet me on sunday and she flaked out at the last minute.  Another was supposed to meet me last friday and she flaked out that morning.  Both have ghosted me since then.  One of them even messaged me FIRST, yet she flaked out on me and ghosted me.

Keep in mind, this was with a pic that was extremely flattering to begin with, but morphed dramatically with my midface shortened astronomically.  Real pic = no matches ever.  Morph without shortening midface = no matches ever.  

Both girls were objectively below average looking too.  If below average girls will flake out on a morph where I look WAAAY better...then when hope do I have with a horse midface?

So I guess what your saying is that its over.

That's shit man, I'm sorry. Tinder is the worst for men, it's set up as a buffet for women.

Out of curiosity, do you have a bio, or just pics?

Pm me your morph pic.

Now they don't even show up anymore...

Ryo_Hazuki said:
One was supposed to meet me on sunday and she flaked out at the last minute.  Another was supposed to meet me last friday and she flaked out that morning.  Both have ghosted me since then.  One of them even messaged me FIRST, yet she flaked out on me and ghosted me.

Keep in mind, this was with a pic that was extremely flattering to begin with, but morphed dramatically with my midface shortened astronomically.  Real pic = no matches ever.  Morph without shortening midface = no matches ever.  

Both girls were objectively below average looking too.  If below average girls will flake out on a morph where I look WAAAY better...then when hope do I have with a horse midface?

at this rate ur better off catfishing, might get a nude or two

Whats the point of tinder morph game? It'll only bring you more misery.

take a pic of your mid face and morph out your eyes in case you dont want people irl to know you post here, and also tinder is rigged as fuck, these are the men you are competing with: 
f2c671af9b4d208933315ec6fb8d306f--boys-glasses-cute-boys-with-glasses.jpg

16230558_507671496287398_8417784782288584704_n.jpg

iiiTeMpeR said:
take a pic of your mid face and morph out your eyes in case you dont want people irl to know you post here, and also tinder is rigged as fuck, these are the men you are competing with:
f2c671af9b4d208933315ec6fb8d306f--boys-glasses-cute-boys-with-glasses.jpg

16230558_507671496287398_8417784782288584704_n.jpg
The second is literally the real version of the Chad in the "virgin Vs Chad" meme, holy fuck

I get flakes all the time from morph game. Lots of matches and positive reactions but she flakes

Facade said:
it's over rip
all caused by the unrealistic standards of todays modern women.

AhaanPandeyFAN said:
at least morph the stuff u can change. midface is literally the only feature out of a million that even surgery cannot change. whats the point of causing this misery

I've done that. I've made morphs where I change everything but the midface length. Zero matches.

HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN GET TINDER MATCHES HERE WTFFF

You cant win on tinder. Try church.

It wouldn't have gotten anywhere once they saw how terrible you supposedly look irl

weak text game? how can this be explained

NekoStance said:
how can this be explained

Probably matched with an 8+. Women have an insane amount of options.

Ghosting is quite common on Tinder.

TheVman said:
HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN GET TINDER MATCHES HERE WTFFF

Apparently they morph their pics, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
Ghosting is quite common on Tinder.

Apparently they morph their pics, lol.

Thought you ignored me? Don't @ me you weak fakecel dork!

TheVman said:
Thought you ignored me? Don't @ me you weak fakecel dork!

Oh, yeah. It's kind of shit to ignore people, because then threads are filled with that text hiding thing and they stop making sense sometimes when some convo is gone, so I removed it.

How am I a fakecel? Don't you see my title? #1 truecel.

Smh I just tell him not to @ me and he @s me again, low iq nigga foh

TheVman said:
Smh I just tell him not to @ me and he @s me again, low iq nigga foh

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

@TheVman

Don't tell me what to do.

You can get ghosted based on something you said too you know. Doesn't make sense for them to match and make all that effort to talk to you only to ghost.

There is a threshold required in order to date (you must be an 8+ in her eyes)

-If you cut it close you are likely to get ghosted or flaked on last minute

-if you are ugly, the chance of getting a date is non existent

My suggestion is to use someone else who looks a lot like you. Maybe a friend or a complete stranger as your tinder profile. You meet the threshold of dateability with the catfish guy and you already know you are her type because the catfish guy you use looks very much like you.

z2020 said:
You can get ghosted based on something you said too you know. Doesn't make sense for them to match and make all that effort to talk to you only to ghost.

Think of it this way.

Imagine if you were applying for jobs, and you got a job offer for $10 an hour and it was 45 minutes from where you lived. You accept and they give you a start date of March 15th.

But three days later you get another job offer...this time it's $20 an hour and it's 15 minutes from where you live. Same job, same hours. Start March 13th. Would you decline this offer and take the first offer because you already accepted it? Or would you take the better offer and forget about the first offer?

Obviously you'd take the better deal.

It's the same with women. They're constantly getting approached and constantly getting messages. If a younger, better looking guy messages her...why would she continue to bother with the older, less attractive guy, especially when she hasn't even met him?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
z2020 said:
Think of it this way.
Imagine if you were applying for jobs, and you got a job offer for $10 an hour and it was 45 minutes from where you lived. You accept and they give you a start date of March 15th.
But three days later you get another job offer...this time it's $20 an hour and it's 15 minutes from where you live. Same job, same hours. Start March 13th. Would you decline this offer and take the first offer because you already accepted it? Or would you take the better offer and forget about the first offer?
Obviously you'd take the better deal.
It's the same with women. They're constantly getting approached and constantly getting messages. If a younger, better looking guy messages her...why would she continue to bother with the older, less attractive guy, especially when she hasn't even met him?

Really good redpill explanation

you're a good and rightful mod

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back