Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 foids moved away from me walking down the street

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Lol, just another day in the office. I'm gonna snap one day that's all I can say.

Lol, just another day in the office. I'm gonna snap one day that's all I can say.
I once walked and a single mother pulled her kid aside, I didnt notice because i stopped to change song on my then phone, When i looked up again i saw 2 individuals i havent noticed before out of the corner of my eye, They stood looking frightened at me, I didnt know why so i just moved past them and continiued on with my day.

I once walked and a single mother pulled her kid aside, I didnt notice because i stopped to change song on my then phone, When i looked up again i saw 2 individuals i havent noticed before out of the corner of my eye, They stood looking frightened at me, I didnt know why so i just moved past them and continiued on with my day.
Should've followed them. In game

Today a foid looked at me for a moment blank expression and then went back to smiling like crazy to her boyfriend, my hair and style was amazing today too, whatever I was cursed with MANLETISM clearly

Daily occurrence for me, one of the many reasons why i'm a neet.

Today a foid looked at me for a moment blank expression and then went back to smiling like crazy to her boyfriend, my hair and style was amazing today too, whatever I was cursed with MANLETISM clearly
Go to the emergency room

Go to the emergency room
Download

Follow 2 individuals standing still, Is that even possible?
You know what I meant mang. When they started moving again, follow em

happened to me before and sometimes they don’t even move for you when they’re in ur way