Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2 foids go on thots instagram trip to morocco, gets rekt'd

You can read a lot about naive travelors getting rekt in dangerous countries lately. When will my fellow white people learn... some places and cultures do not offer any enrichment and are therefore to be avoided.

Sure. the humour is we can't say we weren't warned... muslims are like pitbull dogs...no such thing as a "good one". Also Syria muslimcels about to the wrath of allah bombed out of them by Putin Assad...Trump pulled out finally.

Trump 2020
Quit hating on your own people. Muslims got our back bro, they're gonna help us avenge the Tartarians...

they made arrests
all are normie+ tier

Only good whore is a dead whore. No fucks given.
these guys are not from ISIS or whatever
they are criminals and want revenge for all the innocent arabs who died under NATOs bombs

No they did it for fun, whores should be beheaded like this, specially these degenerate western ones. Stop orbiting dead whores, you pathetic necrocuck.

well, tbh after watching the video i do feel a bit bad. thats a brutal death and the video will remain online forever.
probaly the parents will watch it one day and that will destroy them even more. no parent deserve such pain.
about the foids, well i cant empathize with them tbh. i would rather it be a painless death and not so brutal, but well thats the goat-fuckers call, not mine.
I couldn't agree more.

It's definitely over for anyone reaching orgasm while watching this kind of barbaric islamic shit.

Two things most people are massively stupid about:

1) Some countries are dangerous. Morrocco is one of those places, its filled with scammers and people who will try and fuck you over the SECOND you land on their soil. Someones dad told once said "Never trust an arab or a jew" and its the truth, not just misplaced racism. I know two guys who went there recently and they wanted to come back after 24 hours there.

2) Going hiking, especially in very rural / wilderness areas is inherently VERY DANGEROUS. You are in an environment that is inherently outside of the law, and ANYONE you come across is a threat and you need to behave as such. People go missing ALL THE TIME in national parks in America, and its usually a mix of getting lost / bad weather, predators, or other people. Several serial killers have operated in or around national parks because of just how isolated and alone you are.

Going hiking as two pretty blonde women in a dangerous arab country? Thats like driving through the hood at midnight asking every black person you see if you can buy drugs.

Go out looking for the bogeyman, and he will find you eventually.

just saw in the news that the killers send the video in fb to couple of the females friends. savage af

another day without those 2 poor souls :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

1545504273279m

Last edited by a moderator:
Thot status patrolled.

why is there no video of the other one?

^ the pic is fake. GET HIM MODS

lol what did these low iq stacies expect would happen to them in a rural goat-fucking part of the world?

picnic in aleppo anyone? or what about a yacht party off the coast of Somalia?

Third option: "One way ticket for two to Beheader Mountains of Morocco. Thanks" :lul:

Saw the video and got a boner.