Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2 foids go on thots instagram trip to morocco, gets rekt'd

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6504783/Bodies-2-Scandinavian-women-Morocco.html

1 like = 1 prayer.

i love how they never tell why its happened. 100% those western whores disrespected that muslims country.

well, you know what they say - there no instagram in hell.

she def disrespected the muslims there. Dressed like a thot, get beheaded like a thot.

So many lifefuel posts in the last few hours.

What is an instagram trip?
A new drug!?

They were probably dressed like whores thinking it was Amsterdam

They were probably dressed like whores thinking it was Amsterdam

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

l do have a blond scandinavian foid in my class, she dates a morrocan :feelskek::feelskek:
should l send her that article ?

They went to find themselves but lost their headzz :lul:

And this is one of the problems with the "religion of peace"...how many muslims in Swedistan do you think told those girls that "you'll have a great time!" going to Morocco and didn't tell the hard-truth about how they are actually perceived when no government handouts are involved?

And this is one of the problems with the "religion of peace"...how many muslims in Swedistan do you think told those girls that "you'll have a great time!" going to Morocco and didn't tell the hard-truth about how they are actually perceived when no government handouts are involved?
Found the cuck

Found the cuck

Sure. the humour is we can't say we weren't warned... muslims are like pitbull dogs...no such thing as a "good one". Also Syria muslimcels about to the wrath of allah bombed out of them by Putin Assad...Trump pulled out finally.

Trump 2020

Sure. the humour is we can't say we weren't warned... muslims are like pitbull dogs. Also Syria muslimcels about to the wrath of allah bombed out of them by Putin Assad.

Trump 2020
Kek keep cooning yourself for foids that wouldnt piss on your if you were on fire. Also the irony of a black person calling anyone a pitbull.

I don't like Muslims, but that video gave me an orgasm. I am so blackpilled and disgusted by foids that I support those sandnegroes.

It's time to become a hERo.

Sure. the humour is we can't say we weren't warned... muslims are like pitbull dogs...no such thing as a "good one". Also Syria muslimcels about to the wrath of allah bombed out of them by Putin Assad...Trump pulled out finally.

Trump 2020
lol at this cuck

lol what did these low iq stacies expect would happen to them in a rural goat-fucking part of the world?

picnic in aleppo anyone? or what about a yacht party off the coast of Somalia?

she def disrespected the muslims there. Dressed like a thot, get beheaded like a thot.
No, those natives were the ones who really disrespected Islam by doing things that are against their religion.

Trump 2020

You sound like a gigantic faggot.

the second dead fb

edit
nvm its a relative
i think the second one doesnt have fb

Last edited:
oh shit lol i was sure its fake but i saw today in tons of forums that it really is one of the whore dying
nice
Do you ever think that we might be turning into horrible people? I listen to her screams and just knowing that it's a foid drains any empathy out of me, like I'd legit be more upset if I watched them slaughter a goat.
Then again what reason do I have to empathize with the privileged overclass that treats me like a piece of shit?

Do you ever think that we might be turning into horrible people? I listen to her screams and just knowing that it's a foid drains any empathy out of me, like I'd legit be more upset if I watched them slaughter a goat.
Then again what reason do I have to empathize with the privileged overclass that treats me like a piece of shit?
Because cucks will think you’re a bad person if you don’t. That’s literally the only reason.

well, tbh after watching the video i do feel a bit bad. thats a brutal death and the video will remain online forever.
probaly the parents will watch it one day and that will destroy them even more. no parent deserve such pain.
about the foids, well i cant empathize with them tbh. i would rather it be a painless death and not so brutal, but well thats the goat-fuckers call, not mine.

Sub 4 foid who would reject all of us with no second thought. Rest in shit

potent life fuel
Her scream at the beginning really brings me satisfaction for some reason, I find myself watching that part over and over again.

Massive life fuel.
thank allah for arabs now hope the natoknights dont sent a invasion force to do regime change and install a femanist dictator or something

potent life fuel

thank allah for arabs now hope the natoknights dont sent a invasion force to do regime change and install a femanist dictator or something
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i personally wouldnt feel sorry for these cunts, they wouldnt care if i was visible.

honestly thats what they get for being so low iq. This is what happens when you get these kinds of carefree living liberals.

Fuck that video was hard to watch.

Here’s the video of one of them getting beheaded.

That legit made me laugh, now if only we could bring that to more feminists.
Only because other ppl are horrible to us. Does one blame the dog biting the child that repeatedly poked it with a stick? Yes, why; because it is inferior & should just accept it? How dare you defend yourself against your superior. They want to treat us like we're terrible ppl, fine; become the monster they already see.

Last edited:
Her scream at the beginning really brings me satisfaction for some reason, I find myself watching that part over and over again.
Perhaps that was her secret call for armed blue knight jackboots to persecute men, like what she used to do back in her home cuntry.
Sub 4 foid who would reject all of us with no second thought. Rest in shit
They would send blue knight jackboots &/or thugs to murder us if she feels offended at our presence.

these guys are not from ISIS or whatever
they are criminals and want revenge for all the innocent arabs who died under NATOs bombs