Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2 fat boomers vs Lanklet (low body fat failo in action)

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
These fat boomers thought they could beat up the lanklet because he's skinny. 0:49 sounds like the boomer's wife laughing because she thinks that her boomer will destroy the lanklet. If the lanklet was obese/chubby nobody would of tried to fight him.

It's not about being obese, bearmode or storngfat. It's about being a 200 lbs 10% bf MMA boxer.

It's not about being obese, bearmode or storngfat. It's about being a 200 lbs 10% bf MMA boxer.
Normies think that the obese guy could beat up the 200 lbs 10% bf mma boxer if they didn't know that the 200 lbs 10% bf guy is a mma boxer.

I enjoyed the bald incel eating his fries while shit goes down all around him.

If the lanklet was obese/chubby nobody would of tried to fight him.
Humans will resort to power plays and violence whenever they find an opportunity to do so

Fuck if that guy is a lanklet, easily frame and build mogs me to death and I'm supposed to have it easier as a manlet.

Fuck if that guy is a lanklet, easily frame and build mogs me to death and I'm supposed to have it easier as a manlet.
The person who made the video title even said wimpy looking employee. He probably made it for clickbait though.

The lanklet was probably some kind of homosexual or sperg and this pissed the boomers off.

Notice the hyperextension of his elbows at 0:21 and the weird finger spread around 1:40.

But creds to him for holding off the fat degenerates.

Last edited:
He isn’t a Lanklet. Just because you see fat people everywhere in America

He isn’t a Lanklet. Just because you see fat people everywhere in America
Looks pretty lanky to me. The person who made the video title even put wimpy looking employee into the title. It's most likely made for clickbait though.

lol

fat men usually have LESS bone mass and LESS muscle mass

fat people are completely fucking delusional

Dude held them off pretty well by himself but they all looked drunk. I guess being lanky isn't that much of a disadvantage.

high BF% is still one of the biggest failos out there

The lanklet was probably some kind of homosexual or sperg and this pissed the boomers off.

Notice the hyperextension of his elbows at 0:21 and the weird finger spread around 1:40.

But creds to him for holding off the fat degenerates.
Are you saying his body language was faggy?

Are you saying his body language was faggy?

I don´t know. What is definitely not normal is the elbow hyperextension. The finger spread reminds me of Flynn from breaking bad, so he is possible syndromal. The spergian beating he gave the boomer was also not normal.

Violence is never random, and the boomers saw him as easy prey after his RBF and body language pissed them off.

Boomers would try to pickup a fight for all kind of reasons.
I fucking hate those fuckers.

Man this is lifefuel for me as a skinnycel

Fighting fat people is so annoying. Fat is one hell of a padding

in some cases crazy can beat big

Nothing is coming between him and his foodcope tbh. That would totally be me too. If they interrupted me eating they would seriously regret it though.
lol

fat men usually have LESS bone mass and LESS muscle mass

fat people are completely fucking delusional
Fat people cant really fight properly either.. the only way they can fight is to run at you, grab you and then fall on you. They do this all while hoping not to eat knuckles.. the problem of these boomers is that they think that they are 20 and lean still.. delusional fatsos.

true people think fat fucks are better at fighting

Fucking boomer pieces of shit need to get their fucking heads blown off. ALL of them need to be fucking executed on the spot for what they have done to the world

Imagine eating McDonald’s

Nothing is coming between him and his foodcope tbh. That would totally be me too. If they interrupted me eating they would seriously regret it though.

Fat people cant really fight properly either.. the only way they can fight is to run at you, grab you and then fall on you. They do this all while hoping not to eat knuckles.. the problem of these boomers is that they think that they are 20 and lean still.. delusional fatsos.

reminds me of all of those mma fights with the guy with short arms and grappling ability starts the fight by running up the to long arm, tall boxer and gets the shit beat out of him

reminds me of all of those mma fights with the guy with short arms and grappling ability starts the fight by running up the to long arm, tall boxer and gets the shit beat out of him
You are right the lanky guy definitely is taller and certainly has more arm length than the fat boomers arms.

Typical low T and high E symptom.

same tbh. based baldcel
respect for the lankcel tbh. he held his own against those oldcel faggots.

indeed.height has many advantages in life.
Certainly. All different things that tall people take for granted would be difficult for smaller people.

Certainly. All different things that tall people take for granted would be difficult for smaller people.
being tall means at least having status. manletism is death sentence.

That guy isn’t built but he’s far from a lanklet. He looks like he plays some sort of endurance sport at the very least. In fact he looks like he’s a frat boy and is somewhere in between normie and chadlite. Also he held his own vs the old guys 1v2

Life fuel for skinnycels.
Endurance plays a factor in a fight. Your body is able to get rid of more toxins faster usually when you have less mass, thus in a fight the fat guy is going to run out of steam faster.

trololol at humans

Boomers got dunked on. Feel good story of the day.

just lol at them , humans are a mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back