Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 black pills at McDonald’s

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
One 2 separate occasions I saw brutal black pills at McDonald’s.

First one was a normie dude ordered his food then asked the Becky cashier for her number. They were looksmatched tbh. But she turned him down in the most retarded way, she said something like I don’t have a way to write your number or something. It was super awkward.

Other time a new female cashier was being trained. Some Chad comes up and orders his food, the trainer tells the trainee to give him the discount. She looked confused but did the discount. When Chad pays and goes to his table the trainer tells the new foid that he got the employee discount because he is the assistant manager (he was just off duty) and the new girl got so excited and blushed that her manager was such a Chad and she didn’t even know.

Wow beckies don't want their looksmatch...not really a surprise, and that assistant manger probably fucks his female employees for sport.

I am not loving iy

I hate managers and assistant managers so fucking much dude

First one was a normie dude ordered his food then asked the Becky cashier for her number. They were looksmatched tbh. But she turned him down in the most retarded way, she said something like I don’t have a way to write your number or something. It was super awkward.

Other time a new female cashier was being trained. Some Chad comes up and orders his food, the trainer tells the trainee to give him the discount. She looked confused but did the discount. When Chad pays and goes to his table the trainer tells the new foid that he got the employee discount because he is the assistant manager (he was just off duty) and the new girl got so excited and blushed that her manager was such a Chad and she didn’t even know.
Larp

Never saw shit like that ever happen in my whole oldcel life.

I wrote a thread about approaching cashier's.

It's insane yo even attempt.

The most to even try is to give her your card and say "text me"...

Which she wont

McMogged again

McMogged again
Download

McChad is to blame.