Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 2 Asian Oldcels perpetrate mass shooting. What are the odds?

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I know many here may already be aware of the 2 mass shootings that have struck the state of California within just the last few days.

But isn’t it a really weird coincidence that both shootings were done by old Asian men? Asian men committing mass shootings is rare as it is but elderly people committing mass shootings are even exceedingly more rare.

One of them men was Huu Can Tran (72) and Chunli Zhao (67)

How strange.

I know many here may already be aware of the 2 mass shootings that have struck the state of California within just the last few days.

But isn’t it a really weird coincidence that both shootings were done by old Asian men? Asian men committing mass shootings is rare as it is but elderly people committing mass shootings are even exceedingly more rare.

How strange.
They knew about ER. They just needed a spark.

Afaik they aren't incels
But still based :feelsokman:

How strange.

This is inspiration for oldcels, you're nevER too old to go ER.

Based

I mean they are old what more do they have to lose

Exactly, like those old Chinese men who go on mass stabbings in kindergartens. Based as fuck.

How strange.
It cannot be sexual frustration since they don't even have any action anymore

The old man that committed the shooting at Half moon bay was a farm worker. Looks like some or most of his victims were Hispanic.

They probably bullied him at work and he snapped.

Last year, there was a mass shooting at a taiwanese american church in soCal.

This is inspiration for oldcels, you're nevER too old to go ER.
True and giga-based. One day if I have the strength I hope to replicate a similar event (In minecraft)

based more men snapping. They can only step on us for so long before we explode.

Lets hoping this is the beginning of another Rice Covid 19 with a twist

How strange.
They are integrating into American society more and more. How progressive of them.

based more men snapping. They can only step on us for so long before we explode.
“muh why they such violent animals :soy: :soy: . Muh shooters are unprovoked, there’s no back story to their behavior, they’re just psychos!!!:soy::soy:

All this coming from the same people who were sadistic bullies all their lives. They’re so low IQ they’re unaware of consequences to their actions

“muh why they such violent animals :soy: :soy: . Muh shooters are unprovoked, there’s no back story to their behavior, they’re just psychos!!!:soy::soy:

All this coming from the same people who were sadistic bullies all their lives.

All this coming from the same people who were sadistic bullies all their lives. They’re so low IQ they’re unaware of consequences to their actions