Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2.5-3/10 soyboy is in LTR with a 1/10 giga hambeast

• Thread starter BlackpilledTruecel
  • Start date
At least he's not virgin incel :soy:

how the fuck does she fit in an economy class airline seat?

There is a -10000% chance this guy is actually attracted to that. It was either this or go tranny probably

Imagine not only settling for that, but settling for LONG DISTANCE.

These are the soycucks who call us incels.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: this is what cucktears means when they say they have girlfriends. Jfl this shit is much woese than being single
This is the same guy who will tell you being a nice guy works for him! He got a loving girlfriend of 6 years, just be a nice man we wil all find love when we least expect it!

Just imagine dedicating SIX years of your life to.. this

If he was blackpilled at all on location he'd atleast get himself a normal looking Asian from SEA but no, better get that 400lb US/UK white feminist hambeast

I mog him
This photo makes me realize how I was being delusional today. I saw a girl this fat in the store with much better skin and thought maybe I would have a chance. Lol no I wouldn't.

Why no? This guy mogs you?

Its over.

Last edited:
ESiYZCQ

"I'm what you would call a Chad." :y'all:

she is almost his looksmatch

its must have been whale mating season and he felt alone so decided to try interspecies relationship good for him.

its must have been whale mating season and he felt alone so decided to try interspecies relationship good for him.

He had no other options except that beast who's far uglier than him. This is what Hypergamy does. Guys are forced to go for women far uglier than them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back