Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 2/3 of MENSA are men

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Does it mean MENSA is full of misogynist pigs or are women genuinely more stupid?

Mensa

It would be 100% if they weren't cucks.

Women can be high IQ in some cases, not really at the level of top tier men though, at least not when it comes to applied technical creativity. A high IQ can't help them be significantly less irrational or emotionally driven either it seems.

I was in Mensa when i was younger, but I don't think I'd still qualify. Definitely have lost IQ points over the years.

What happened?
I don't know what really, I didn't smoke pot or start drinking heavily or anything like that. I just felt from around 17 years of age onwards I kept forgetting stuff and I was finding it a lot harder to learn things. Like I'd have to read something dozens of times to remember it as opposed to reading it once or twice and learning it right away. It was reflected in the grades I was getting in class too, especially at my undergraduate compared to how things were in high school.

thanks for info