Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2/10 girl rejected me

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I feel like shit, she didn't even let me to take her out on a coffee, she makes excuses about some (probably invented) boyfriend.
Through high school and uni I never had any woman interested in me. I am even losing faith in God now because it is a mystery why he creates people like us.
This life is a torture, I have to wait for at least 20 years to lose my procreation drive but meanwhile I have to watch couples kissing and making out.

I am even losing faith in God now because it is a mystery why he creates people like us.
This life is a torture, I have to wait for at least 20 years to lose my procreation drive but meanwhile I have to watch couples kissing and making out.
Inceldom is just one of many diseases. Some people are born without limbs, others die of cancer in their teens, and thousands of kids in Palestine are being orphaned while left with immense physical or mental wounds. If ur faith has stayed strong while witnessing others go through significant suffering and injustices it'd be hypocritical for u to let go of ur faith because you were delt a disease.

I am even losing faith in God now because it is a mystery why he creates people like us.
Not exactly religious anymore but my headcanon before was that we are in the same predicament as Job. God wants us to SVFFER to test us and see if we'll hold on to our faith despite all the worldly evidence to rope. The normies and Chads are just NPCs meant to tempt us, their very purpose in existing is to make us suffer and will go straight to hell because perfect life = no desire to deny oneself by following God.

Like almost all the girls in my uni have boyfriends.

Only ones who dont are either lesbian or landwhale.

I also got rejected by a landwhale when I was actively trying to get a gf a year ago. I thought I still had hope. kekfuel tbh

Inceldom is just one of many diseases. Some people are born without limbs, others die of cancer in their teens, and thousands of kids in Palestine are being orphaned while left with immense physical or mental wounds. If ur faith has stayed strong while witnessing others go through significant suffering and injustices it'd be hypocritical for u to let go of ur faith because you were delt a disease.
I am a guy with a working penis and I would really like to treat a girl nice. I want to be married but I have to endure this mental torture. I don't know what is my purpose.

Like almost all the girls in my uni have boyfriends.

Only ones who dont are either lesbian or landwhale.
females monkeybranch, single females quite literally don't exist

I am a guy with a working penis and I would really like to treat a girl nice. I want to be married but I have to endure this mental torture. I don't know what is my purpose.
im too mentally ill to continue my work and am completely useless for the time being. I wish life was less shit but u have to appreciate what you do have and focus on being financially stable. I don't have more advice other than to find good copes.

Going for ugly foids IS not a great Idea because of juggernaut law. Subhuman foids generally have confidence in themself because of cucks and other foids call them beautiful

Go talk to beckies / stacies, they will reject you but at least you will not feel like a garbage

we are in the same predicament as Job. God wants us to SVFFER to test us and see if we'll hold on to our faith despite all the worldly evidence to rope. The normies and Chads are just NPCs meant to tempt us, their very purpose in existing is to make us suffer and will go straight to hell because perfect life = no desire to deny oneself by following God.
Indeed, but god didn’t cause Job’s suffer, it was Satan who bet with god that Job would leave god if his life was less prosperous. That’s why the normies and Chads are what Satan arrange to you, their loyalty to Satan will also bring them consequence.
But god allowing it to happen is to select his disciples that follow him not only to become prosperous:
John 15:2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
Therefore, don’t become the branch that is cut off. You are much more precious in god’s eye than those secularly seemingly superior than you, don’t degrade like they do.

Indeed, but god didn’t cause Job’s suffer, it was Satan who bet with god that Job would leave god if his life was less prosperous. That’s why the normies and Chads are what Satan arrange to you, their loyalty to Satan will also bring them consequence.
But god allowing it to happen is to select his disciples that follow him not only to become prosperous:
John 15:2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
Therefore, don’t become the branch that is cut off. You are much more precious in god’s eye than those secularly seemingly superior than you, don’t degrade like they do.
Bookmarked, thanks for the lifefuel friend.

Brutal. I don’t believe strongly in god anymore. It’s just not realistic to. God may or may not exist. Even if he does, it is quite evident he is not an all powerful and/or loving god

this first world safe utopia was built and is propped up by incels and sub-3's staying in their cuckcages making sure the wheels of this machine are well oiled so stacy and chad can frolic and dance and fuck like in the fairytales their boomer mother read to them in bed.
:smonk:

Going for ugly foids IS not a great Idea because of juggernaut law. Subhuman foids generally have confidence in themself because of cucks and other foids call them beautiful

Go talk to beckies / stacies, they will reject you but at least you will not feel like a garbage
I've learned that a ht normie banged her.

Not exactly religious anymore but my headcanon before was that we are in the same predicament as Job. God wants us to SVFFER to test us and see if we'll hold on to our faith despite all the worldly evidence to rope. The normies and Chads are just NPCs meant to tempt us, their very purpose in existing is to make us suffer and will go straight to hell because perfect life = no desire to deny oneself by following God.
Keep coping

biggest faggot that I've seen around here after Samurai, why are you here? go to the church, stop acting like you understand our pain when you say that it's actually something fair comparing us with kids in Palestine as a shitty attempt to justify our misery, you're 100% a fakecel

God wants us to SVFFER to test us and see if we'll hold on to our faith despite all the worldly evidence to rope. The normies and Chads are just NPCs meant to tempt us, their very purpose in existing is to make us suffer and will go straight to hell because perfect life = no desire to deny oneself by following God.
now you understand why they're called ChristCUCKS
>ACTUALLY BEING A 2/10 MIDGET IS GOOD AND WILL GIVE ME PARADISE WITH 10/10 ANGEL FOIDS FOR AN ETERNITY!
most braindead cope that I've seen around here

females monkeybranch, single females quite literally don't exist

They always have BFs, its abaut having someone to pay their bills. Even female pedophile teachers always have a husband. When they clearly are only attracted to 12ys.

I feel like shit, she didn't even let me to take her out on a coffee, she makes excuses about some (probably invented) boyfriend.
Through high school and uni I never had any woman interested in me. I am even losing faith in God now because it is a mystery why he creates people like us.
sounds like its ovER

thankful for the other good u have in life. ur not miserable 24/7.
not having a girlfriend or female companionship is misery 24/7, you're just coping and if you deny it you're 100% a bluepilled faggot that shouldn't be here.
>BUT U HAVE OTHER GOOD THINGS!
I don't, most of us don't, if you're a normie who has a nice life unlike us fuck off then and enjoy your great life.

not having a girlfriend or female companionship is misery 24/7
I guess you're still a hormonal kid who only thinks with his dick. when u get a bit older u wont care about sex THAT much and will have other copes. it'll be misery sometimes not all the time.

do u know what volcel means?
yeah it means not caring about it anymore
>ISN'T LIKE I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT, JUST NOT THAT MUCH!
it's either you care or not, not middle ground faggotry, if you don't care that much you're 100% a normie, a normie doesn't care "that" much, hence why he's a normie.

yeah it means not caring about it anymore
>ISN'T LIKE I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT, JUST NOT THAT MUCH!
it's either you care or not, not middle ground faggotry, if you don't care that much you're 100% a normie, a normie doesn't care "that" much, hence why he's a normie.
I see u are indeed still very young. give it time.

I see u are indeed still very young. give it time.
stop moving the goalposts, answer why are you here if you don't care about sex or foid companionship anymore and why do you think that we should be grateful for a lifetime of misery.

it is a mystery why he creates people like us
God exist and he takes pleasure from our suffering.
Nothing else can describe the amount of suffering and bad luck that we have.
If it was random we wouldn't have it so bad.

I’m sorry man, rejection really sucks, I feel like it never gets easier. But I am glad that you tried, it’s an extremely brave and courageous thing to do especially for guys like us who are very beaten down. You have something to be very proud of and I am proud of you as well.

stop going in circles. already answered.
you didn't you just replied with more copes.
>IM SURE YOU HAVE ONE THING TO BE THANKFUL! JUST IGNORE ALL THE 100 OTHER THINGS THAT MAKE YOU MISERABLE!
So I should be thankful for the misery that your god supposedly gave to me? while Chad is gagging in pleasure and glory.
>I DONT CARE ABOUT SEX THAT MUCH ANYMORE TBH!
then why are you here? this isn't the place for you, for normies like you there are countless subreddits, why don't you go back?

I’m sorry man, rejection really sucks, I feel like it never gets easier. But I am glad that you tried, it’s an extremely brave and courageous thing to do especially for guys like us who are very beaten down. You have something to be very proud of and I am proud of you as well.
tnx bruh