Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19yo woman with rapid aging disease gets married

There will always be a guy who'd be with them, doesn't matter how old or what they look like.

Just have a hole theory is legit.

can only hope the rapid aging also applies to her reproductive system

over for their children otherwise

The wall is cope

The massive range of attractiveness in Russian people is mind boggling. I can't think of any other population that is so all over the place in their looks. It's like they're either monsters or supermodels, especially the women.

Normal women used to get married at this age too. My parent's generation was the first in my family to get married after age 20. Now it's becoming common to get married for the first time after 30. Pretty soon foids will just wait out their whole lives for Prince Chad to propose to them, only to be left alone to rot.

Pass it on their kids, if any.

holy shit this guy with his autistic russian haircut :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She will still divorce rape the guy.

what your average 19 year old white woman looks like in 2019, tbh...

I like how you can see the 19yo female retardation in her body language, not even a disease can hide this

Women live life on tutorial mode

Just Exist Mode strikes again...

Hitler was right, Slavic people are fucking subhumans.
holy shit this guy with his autistic russian haircut :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The mom has a fucking mullet, jfl.

Once again you literally just need to exist as a foid

More like turn the screen on mode
Im so done with this

damn that nikka edged up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6