Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 19F I can’t stand my appearance

Without fake up she's probably a solid 3 and she knows it.

Why do they allow foids to use fake up on that subreddit?

I mean her hair is shit. She looks like she barley woke up and took the pics. She very plain and generic looking. But I’d bet 1 billion dollars 95% of comments are telling her she’s gorgeous :feelsjuice:

She looks underage tbh
Her face shape is ugly, without makeup I'd say 5-6/10 just because she's young (19)

She's a 3 out of ten.

She could still get thousands of messages on dating apps and social media though.

her hair, eyes and eyelashes indicate she was just rammed by chad and took a load of his jizz on her face :feelswhat::society:

then comes to reddit to get some attention from soyfag cucks :feelsseriously::society:

Why do they allow foids to use fake up on that subreddit?
Foids are allowed… sorry where allowed to kill babies, they’re allowed to be whores to “empower” themselves… it’s a degenerate world that allows women to get away with murder

her hair, eyes and eyelashes indicate she was just rammed by chad and took a load of his jizz on her face :feelswhat::society:

then comes to reddit to get some attention from soyfag cucks :feelsseriously::society:
No one rated her above 6:feelshaha:
Watch her go over to r/freecompliments now

Foid fishing for compliments on a rating subreddit example no. 8842681671871116478

Not even bad looking. :feelsseriously: kids these days.

Some Chad prolly made her insecure.

Att whore foid in rate sub as always

My blood pressure just went into stroke territory. Nothing makes me rage more than Stacies claiming they're ugly.
ZEbYSx

Pour acid on that disgusting whore then maybe she really cannot stand her appearance

Chad didn't stand her appearance :feelskek:

Posting on trurateme with filters and makeup.
Why?

would to anything to have a taste, to touch her for some hours, lick her feet, sniff, caress and hold her, first pic seems bad but the second one is still makeup-filled but more realistic-ished, she has endless swarms of simps for her, OuT, seeking more worship, ShE Is, no chance​

looks like my neighbour next door.she doesn't have frizzy hair though.

5/10

Not bad but good enough:feelsLSD:

can't stand her appearance but still uses makeup to emphasize the neotenic features that make her look that way.

Looks like a fucking chipmunk. I hate foids with subhuman potato faces.

What's all of this 3/10 shit? Fucking faggot copers.

she only hates it because she knows her looksmatch isn’t chad she can still get millions of sub 8 dicks on demand but it isn’t good enough for her

19 and no tits? lol

Honestly i find her attractive and she could look better if she fixed herself up a little. Honestly tho, i am prob saying this because i have been deprived all my life so any girl that is not a landwhale and moderately good looking is good enough for me.

Honestly i find her attractive and she could look better if she fixed herself up a little. Honestly tho, i am prob saying this because i have been deprived all my life so any girl that is not a landwhale and moderately good looking is good enough for me.
man she looks like an only fans alt whore. she has the cute factor but we haven't been deprived of affection for so long she would have been worth a 5.5. at best kek.

Meanwhile most ppl on here would walk on glass just to hear her cough in their ear :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How can people rate you when you have makeup and filters on you insignificant whore? God foids are so retarded.

Has hole=Infinite SMV

Atention seeking cunt

maybe she should explore changing genders :soy:

I hate those attention whores. I wish someone made them really ugly (in Minecraft).

got to love that she just caked on makeup so she could get compliments for her fragile ego. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Without fake up she's probably a solid 3 and she knows it.