Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 19F already looks so mature?

Looks more like 25-30

ya sucking 300 cocks from early teen years to 19 ages and matures you faster. thats why all these women look so old.

Probably had her first period aged 9 and peaked in middle school.

estrogen in the water

that's the effect of birth control, excessive partying and being run through by chads

I've seen plenty of 13-14 yo girls looking like 18-19. Definitely this generation age faster.

19 going on 45.

looks near 30. White women age so fucking badly.

Make-up, drugs and partying makes thrm age like milk

The hormones in birth control probably play a part too

growth hormone in the school milk

I've seen plenty of 13-14 yo girls looking like 18-19. Definitely this generation age faster.
They truly do, and not just the foids. I once met a 15-year-old dude that looked 25 at least:dafuckfeels:. Now that I am 25, I still legit look younger than that mogger looked years ago when he was starting high school:fuk:.

still moggs and would reject me.

truly fuckin over

They truly do, and not just the foids. I once met a 15-year-old dude that looked 25 at least:dafuckfeels:. Now that I am 25, I still legit look younger than that mogger looked years ago when he was starting high school:fuk:.
Yeah, some middle school boys are 175-185 cm tall nowadays, they look like highschoolers.

Looks like a bitch. Good qualities on the surface, but in her core a domestic abuser.

milk has estrogen
i heard that they feed cows estrogen more these days to make them even bigger so probably the percentage of estrogen in milk increased also