Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1994 - the start of Marxism Rodgerism

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
It's a fact, I mused to myself, that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens ofwomen; others with none. It's what's known as `the law of the market'. In an economic system where unfair dismissal is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their bed mate. In a totally liberal sexual system certain people have a varied and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and solitude. Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. On the economic plane Raphael Tisserand belongs in the victors' camp; on the sexual plane in that of the vanquished. Certain people win on both levels; others lose on both. Businesses fight over certain young professionals; women fight over certain young men; men fight over certain young women; the trouble and strife are considerable.

From "Extention of the Domain of Struggle" by Michel Houellebecq

That's how I view the world.
And being at the bottom of both systems, I don't see why I would support capitalism.

To increase desires to an unbearable level whilst making the fulfillment of them more and more inaccessible: this was the single principle upon which Western society was based.

The thesis is that the sexual revolution of the Sixties created not communism but capitalism in the sexual market, that the unattractive underclass is exiled while the privileged initiates are drained by corruption, sloth, and excess. - wikipedia

First of all, sex and intimacy is a basic human need even if it isn't on par with food and water.
Now that we have established that, the only moral issue with it is that people should have the agency to choose partners even if it's unfair
However, the same people will claim that people born more fit and intelligent should work to benefit less fortunate people even if they would rather not, so it's not a bad theory even if it sounds like a meme

Honestly, I started off believing this shit was stupid, but I'm starting to get into it. This belief system could put an end to my life of celibacy, and help me ascend, so why would I not support it? It's a life of fairness.

Honestly, I started off believing this shit was stupid, but I'm starting to get into it. This belief system could put an end to my life of celibacy, and help me ascend, so why would I not support it? It's a life of fairness.
It's the only system that can prevent inceldom for 100% of men and for 100% of the future

First of all, sex and intimacy is a basic human need even if it isn't on par with food and water.
Now that we have established that, the only moral issue with it is that people should have the agency to choose partners even if it's unfair
However, the same people will claim that people born more fit and intelligent should work to benefit less fortunate people even if they would rather not, so it's not a bad theory even if it sounds like a meme
People who hate Jeff Bezos or Jewish bankers but don't hate Chad for hoarding all the pussy are stupid

People who hate Jeff Bezos or Jewish bankers but don't hate Chad for hoarding all the pussy are stupid
the incels against it are just jew bootlickers and the normies pretend not fulfilling the most important biological purpose won't *SURPRISINGLY* have negative effects on you

Statistics show an excess of young women on Slavic countries such as Kazakhstan, Russia, maybe Ukraine. Russian government is giving away free farmland to foreigners. We will go there, make farms, get women (FBI don't ask me how), and get children. We will look out for each other. And we will find a way to make excess daughters, offered to new incels joining us. A snowball effect that will take over the world in a few generations.

the incels against it are just jew bootlickers and the normies pretend not fulfilling the most important biological purpose won't *SURPRISINGLY* have negative effects on you
I told another poster that if a state assigned GF isn't good enough for him, then he should quit this website and go MGTOW. Our problem is a lack of pussy and men are problem solvers.

Statistics show an excess of young women on Slavic countries such as Kazakhstan, Russia, maybe Ukraine
there isn't an excess of young women in any country. you are 100 % moron for not doing the most basic research. the excess of women in russia etc. is in the ages that cannot even get pregnant any more. because men die much younger. so husband dies in his 50s or 60s because of excessive drinking, smoking etc. and the wife lives her 60s and 70s and 80s alone, making the stats show overall more women than men. but more men where it really matters

there isn't an excess of young women in any country. you are 100 % moron for not doing the most basic research. the excess of women in russia etc. is in the ages that cannot even get pregnant any more. because men die much younger. so husband dies in his 50s or 60s because of excessive drinking, smoking etc. and the wife lives her 60s and 70s and 80s alone, making the stats show overall more women than men. but more men where it really matters
Will you apologise if I prove you wrong?

Tisserand mogs me for being in the economic victors' camp.

Tisserand mogs me for being in the economic victors' camp.
I dropped out of programmer university because I realised college isn't easier than high school to ascend in

Will you apologise if I prove you wrong?
No, because I am right and you are an idiot. For example, in Nordic countries the cut-off age after which there are more females than males is about 60 year old.

Kazakhstan is not a slavic country. you are not worth my time

Statistics show an excess of young women on Slavic countries such as Kazakhstan, Russia, maybe Ukraine.
copied here so that no-one will delete this

No, because I am right and you are an idiot. For example, in Nordic countries the cut-off age after which there are more females than males is about 60 year old.

You said any country, Kazakhstan has excess young women. Don't shift the goalposts and don't Gish gallop. This isn't aboout whether Kazakhstan is Slavic or Central Asian (they're admittedly central Asian).

Don't strawman me

I have my own idealistic political viewpoint.

Sierra Leone and Kazakhstan has more girls than boys
1024px-Sex_ratio_total_population_per_country_2020_%28age_0-14%29.svg.png