Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media 1950's Family Pictures

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Just been thinking about, how wonderful it would have been, living in the US post WW2. No degeneracy, and people, especially women had self respect and family values were still a thing. The American dream in full swing. Limited to no degeneracy. People still had morals, values, souls if you will.

A job, house, wife, a few kids and a car. That's fulfilment for me right there.

Today, is the first time in a long time I have cried. Don't know what triggered it, but I have had 3 to 4 cries. And, as you will have seen from my, admittedly slightly embarrassing earlier post was also punching myself. It just all hit home.

Hope you guys have a nice, cope filled weekend. Love ya.

3d5589167a7510a1de9601f67ac3605c

1950s family Gloucester Massachusetts USA 5336436883

1950s vintage illustration of family time

5260782869 a0d9142afb z

Mary Dilmas Don Mildred Robert Fitz 195x

Spenderold2801 468x314

S style family having delicious pancakes breakfast s style family having delicious pancakes 12

Jews ruined it

STOP STABBING ME IN THE HEART BRO!

Remember who ruined it and how it happened. That way if and when the time comes to take back what is ours we would know which side to fight

Remember who ruined it and how it happened. That way if and when the time comes to take back what is ours we would know which side to fight
Yes, Yes and Yes bro.

No family ....
No kids....
No house....
No career....
No car....
No retirement.....
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill:

We aren't going back bro, stop the cope.

3d5589167a7510a1de9601f67ac3605c-jpg.440771

Foid kid on the left dressed like a whore is where it all went wrong.

Don’t worry sooner or later we will rise again while the sinners will burn forever

I have a suspicion that none of these foids in the pictures would have wanted us.
Yes, this beautiful, idyllic lifestyle was taken away from mid- and high-tier normies, but not from us.

That generation is in part responsible of how we are now, society as a whole is a concept doomed since a society grows more than 2500 members, but of course I don't know everything

Those kids grow up to become boomers, never forget.

Just been thinking about, how wonderful it would have been, living in the US post WW2. No degeneracy, and people, especially women had self respect and family values were still a thing. The American dream in full swing. Limited to no degeneracy. People still had morals, values, souls if you will.

A job, house, wife, a few kids and a car. That's fulfilment for me right there.

Today, is the first time in a long time I have cried. Don't know what triggered it, but I have had 3 to 4 cries. And, as you will have seen from my, admittedly slightly embarrassing earlier post was also punching myself. It just all hit home.

Hope you guys have a nice, cope filled weekend. Love ya.

View attachment 440771
View attachment 440772
View attachment 440773
View attachment 440774
View attachment 440775
View attachment 440776
View attachment 440777
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly

We weren't even given the option to be a part of this world. It was torn from our fingers and we are asked to be grateful for it. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

But but, now whores and fags have more rights. :soy:
Then Humanitys designated extinction event is now 5 to 10 years more closer:feelsrope::blackpill:

Not a single black in sight; everyone is enjoying the moment.

Jesus is at the door. Repent and get saved. Heaven will be better than that even.