Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
the year the universe ended

Why, because the Nazis lost?

Germany didn't lose, the entire planet lost

There's a quote from Hitler I think it was, that Nazi sympathizers like to bring up. It went something like "I don't hate other races, I just think they should be separate to protect the integrity of their cultures. Something something Hirohito something something Japan is great something something should stay in Japan."

Basically, in Hitler's world I can't fuck a Japanese woman because we'd be befouling each other's cultures by mixing. What kind of world is that?

There's a quote from Hitler I think it was, that Nazi sympathizers like to bring up. It went something like "I don't hate other races, I just think they should be separate to protect the integrity of their cultures. Something something Hirohito something something Japan is great something something should stay in Japan."

Basically, in Hitler's world I can't fuck a Japanese woman because we'd be befouling each other's cultures by mixing. What kind of world is that?
You can't fuck any women (for free) because you're an incel, retard

You can't fuck any women (for free) because you're an incel, retard

But the implication of this thread is, had Germany won WW2 we'd be better off in ways relevant to the incel plight. So I wouldn't be incel, right?

If I still would, why do we knock the Allied hustle so hard with "oh, but my precious Third Reich" as if it was some great good we missed out on?

But the implication of this thread is, had Germany won WW2 we'd be better off in ways relevant to the incel plight. So I wouldn't be incel, right?
No, because foids would be mere breeding machines and nothing more.
Your obsession with gookfoids is just turbocringe.

No, because foids would be mere breeding machines and nothing more.
Your obsession with gookfoids is just turbocringe.

So women are breeding machines. What does that mean to me if I'm an incel? How am I better off?

It was actually 1914