Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 1914 revelation: 100% of male pedophiles and 100% male ephebophiles are gay homosexual boy-loving Athenian who should be permabanned from these forums

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
1914 truth

Healthy male sexuality towards girls is these four stages:
1) non-penetration korophilia for your preteen fiance (ie Alice Complex)​
2) gentle penetration parthenophilia for your young teen virgin bride (ie Lolita Complex)​
3) athletic copulation gynecophilia for your pregnant tween wife (ie MILF)​
4) your best attempt at grasphilia (ie Roasties) to honor your theen wife as you become grandparents so long she was a good wife to you, otherwise dump her, incompatible​

Homosexuality is what is described by
1) pedophilia (loving preteen boys, does NOT refer to ali-cons)​
2) ephebophilia (loving teen boys, does NOT refer to loli-cons)​

If you are not a homosexual then you should not be using terms like these to describe your normal healthy heterosexual attraction to developing girls.

Influencing you into using pedo/ephebo is a trick that the homosexuals have done by infiltrating the sciences and manipulating the language over the past 118 108 years.

You have no idea how deep this goes.

Last edited:
Wait till he finds out that "gay" used to mean something different.

Wait till he finds out that "gay" used to mean something different.
I own a collection of Estaire movies, do you really think I don't know?

I actually reject that term for homosexuals but I also realize the value in dumbing down the title for the 99% uneducated majority of newfags in this forum.

Or did you miss out on the superfluous usage of synonyms? Part of it is so it shows up in internal search results better.

btw if anyone wants URLs for the 1914 publications:
google.ca/books/edition/A_Critical_Digest_of_Some_of_the_Newer_W/NDEzAQAAMAAJ?gbpv=1&pg=PA25
google.ca/books/edition/State_Hospital_Bulletin/sfIvAQAAMAAJ?gbpv=1&pg=PA352

Last edited:
Wow,

Imagine my shock when finding out that male attraction to young fertile women is a normal

20200602 021524

Imagine my shock when finding out that male attraction to young fertile women is a normal
we already knew that, the problem is that homosexuals have manipulated our language to try and apply the term for attraction to male youths (ephebophilia) to cover this as well

the term for attraction to adolescent girls has for over a century been parthenophilia, a term which also indicated virginity/maidenhood

Pedophilia has been around for centuries, only recently has it been looked down upon:feelsjuice: but I agree faggotry should be slain from civilization :feelsokman:

Pedophilia has been around for centuries, only recently has it been looked down upon:feelsjuice: but I agree faggotry should be slain from civilization :feelsokman:
incorrect: pedophilia has always been looked down upon, because pedophilia refers to adult men fixated on pre-adolescent boys

even the greeks who did pederastic relations with teen boys looked down on it

the only thing recently looked down upon is korophilia/parthenophilia (pre-adolescent and mid-adolescent girls, aka alice-con/loli-con)