Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 19 year old guy impregnates 14 year old

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
guy from my district. hes a tall (6feet1) autistic, shizoid, manipulater, he has a 14 year old girlfriend at 19 years old, which he now who wouldve guessed impregnated.:whatfeels: we werent even able to get 14 year old when we were 14 but this mfer gets them at 19, shes still in middleschool and probably got her period one month before they met.:feelsping::feelsping: Brutal mogs me to death.... :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:Now hes in mentalasylum because he wanted to ER himself :what: Swallow the heightpill and dark trial pill so hard into your through that it hurts:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Last edited:
Not a manipulator, she herself wanted to fuck him and probably had sex before him. Also, would be legal in my country, there are cases were teens get pregnant both by guys their age and older, like 28 impregnating 15. Key is: Here the girls have a high body count at 16, at 14 must of them already give head and have sex (but they despise virgins and they feel when the guy is virgin, dont get optimistic), i even already gave examples of the 13 year old e-thot that has whore-bitch-slut behavior on other threads. These girls are not saints, they choose who they want to give the priviledge of having a good time with them, also oofy doofys can do the same, not only chads. Unfortunately hypocrites assume a 19 year old has automatic ill intent, not the truth. Also, guys would hate him out of jealously and not because they think is wrong in a personal sense.

over 4 agecucks

Girls are literally willing to ruin their lives for Chad :feelswhat:

[UWSL]there is no "rape" of women[/UWSL]

Not a manipulator, she herself wanted to fuck him and probably had sex before him. Also, would be legal in my country, there are cases were teens get pregnant both by guys their age and older, like 28 impregnating 15. Key is: Here the girls have a high body count at 16, at 14 must of them already give head and have sex (but they despise virgins and they feel when the guy is virgin, dont get optimistic), i even already gave examples of the 13 year old e-thot that has whore-bitch-slut behavior on other threads. These girls are not saints, they choose who they want to give the priviledge of having a good time with them, also oofy doofys can do the same, not only chads. Unfortunately hypocrites assume a 19 year old has automatic ill intent, not the truth. Also, guys would hate him out of jealously and not because they think is wrong in a personal sense.
Perfectly said.

guy from my district. hes a tall (6feet1) autistic, shizoid, manipulater, he has a 14 year old girlfriend at 19 years old, which he now who wouldve guessed impregnated.:whatfeels: we werent even able to get 14 year old when we were 14 but this mfer gets them at 19, shes still in middleschool and probably got her period one month before they met.:feelsping::feelsping: Brutal mogs me to death.... :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:Now hes in mentalasylum because he wanted to ER himself :what: Swallow the heightpill and dark trial pill so hard into your through that it hurts:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Action have consequences prison time!

Nie dla psa kiełbasa
I'm also schizoid autistic and I'm 19, but I hadn't much luck :feelsbadman:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fuck I missed out on teenage pussy

def a mentalcel getting dat loli pussy good for him

Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

sounds like SEA
SEA foids actually don't have a high body count. They tend to get knocked up after sex with their BFs and get married

SEA foids actually don't have a high body count. They tend to get knocked up after sex with their BFs and get married
and then the guy gets a job and a mortgage and works, fucks and sleeps

this is the way it is SUPPOSED to be

I’m working on it why do you think (((China)))) is doing so well fuck the west they fucking denied me pure aryan prime virgin tight teenage pussy
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsrope::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
have u subverted the west yet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back