Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19 year old foid arrested for having sex with dog

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
A 19-year-old arrested for allegedly having sex with a dog in an "extremely graphic video" shared a series of disturbing videos prior to her arrest. Denise Frazier was arrested last Wednesday over claims she had sex with a German shepherd after footage of the heinous act was allegedly shared on social media app Snapchat.

white girls fuck dogs.mp3

I’m glad when a foid gets arrested but that said, idk why legal action would be necessary if the dog wasn’t in distress or being hurt in any way

What fucking race is that

She has a nice bootay tho but sadly the dog outcompeted me and arrived first

I’m glad when a foid gets arrested but that said, idk why legal action would be necessary if the dog wasn’t in distress or being hurt in any way
If having sex with a dog is allowed, what's the limit? There is none. If homosexuality is allowed, what's the limit. There is none. There need to be some moral rules we can agree on as a society. A society without enforced and respected proprieties becomes decadent, perverse, hedonistic, inimical, disunited, purposeless. The reason why so many women become goblin foids is because this inherently anti heterosexual, anti white, anti male agenda is permitted.

If having sex with a dog is allowed, what's the limit? There is none. If homosexuality is allowed, what's the limit. There is none. There need to be some moral rules we can agree on as a society. A society without enforced and respected proprieties becomes decadent, perverse, hedonistic, inimical, disunited, purposeless. The reason why so many women become goblin foids is because this inherently anti heterosexual, anti white, anti male agenda at is permitted.
foids will always be foids, I don’t believe anything will change that and they shouldn’t have rights but I do believe if it doesn’t have a direct effect on anyone else people should be able to do or say whatever they want

If having sex with a dog is allowed, what's the limit? There is none. If homosexuality is allowed, what's the limit. There is none. There need to be some moral rules we can agree on as a society. A society without enforced and respected proprieties becomes decadent, perverse, hedonistic, inimical, disunited, purposeless. The reason why so many women become goblin foids is because this inherently anti heterosexual, anti white, anti male agenda is permitted.
I think incest is still not allowed / rejected by 99.9% of society.

Victoria?

Dogs gets more pussy than me

It's so over

Dog probably got to take a shit after too

The dog ascended