Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 19 Year old chad is killed and people can’t stop talking about his looks

LoveMachine

LoveMachine

Recruit
★★

People in the comments can’t shut up about how attractive he is :kys:.
":foidSoy: the person that killed him jealous of his good looks!!!" ":foidSoy: He was so TALL and HANDSOME!!!"

Apparently he left the party because a girl wouldn’t let him sleep in bed with her and he got upset and left :lul:

Photos of him at the party before he died :feelsjuice::

83817515-13319835-That_weekend_they_were_drunkenly_celebrating_the_end_of_summer_w-a-55_1713457119099.jpg

Him getting his ass signed by some girls
83825295-13319835-image-m-38_1713469379987.jpg

Him with his other chad friend :feelsugh:
83817511-13319835-image-a-56_1713457122426.jpg

The injuries he received:
85020315-13400809-Presgrove_suffered_external_injuries_to_his_face_and_head_that_n-a-55_1716685773252.jpg
85020323-13400809-Presgrove_is_believed_to_have_died_from_massive_internal_bleedin-a-56_1716685779369.jpg
85020325-13400809-There_was_one_extensive_skull_fracture_running_across_his_head_s-a-57_1716685784781.jpg
85020327-13400809-The_skull_fractures_and_scalp_tearing_caused_bleeding_inside_his-a-58_1716685791198.jpg
85020321-13400809-Presgrove_s_C1_C2_C6_C7_vertebrae_were_fractured_to_varying_degr-a-59_1716685802700.jpg
85023661-13400809-image-a-60_1716685806890.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted saw it a bit ago and decided to share

Link to the article i was on if you care
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...happened-hours-mysteriously-dead-highway.html

maybe one of his hundreds of exes killed him :feelsPop:

The brutal part about this entire situation is that even if he survived his injuries and lived, the lowered SMV from the healed pathologies he incurred would mean he's too ugly looking to be Chad tier anymore. So too he'll be forced to live the rest of his life as a miserable subhuman tortured by past memories of when his existence was so much better. In that sense, death was mercy for him.

It's more than what a lot of good looking people deserve. I much prefer they live out the rest of their lifespans in agony since they probably treat ugly people like shit no different to anyone else. Thus it's poetic they should experience life as one of the people they mocked, death is too good for them. Even if they get a halo from their prior chad looks their life will inevitably take a downturn just due to their worse looks.

This is why I personally take more satisfaction from acid attacks that cripple and deform the victim's looks than outright killing someone. Not that I condone performing these actions. It's gratifying to see normies and chads/stacies be forced to suffer living as an ugly person and realize what I and many other incels go through. It's the closest thing to justice I'll ever get. If I ever go ER in a video game, I'd rather use a method to make my enemies uglier rather than straight up killing them for this reason.

Last edited:
is it possible that he died from doing something dangerous while drunk? Some comments on that video suggested that he may have been car surfing.

Anyway, it comes as no surprise that people would cry foul play, and automatically assume he was murdered in cold blood because of "Muh jealousy".

is it possible that he died from doing something dangerous while drunk? Some comments on that video suggested that he may have been car surfing.

Anyway, it comes as no surprise that people would cry foul play, and automatically assume he was murdered in cold blood because of "Muh jealousy".
One of the few good things about chads imo is that their low inhibition causes them to be far more likely to get entangled in life threatening situations and ropemaxx themselves by accident than incels, so I can celebrate their untimely demise. This is pure lifefuel for me and gives me reason to get up every morning.

Normie suifuel is incel lifefuel

Last edited:
Which goes to show once again that looks matter in every situation that you can name of. Imagine if he was ugly, then what? would they still be saying these nice and compassionate things about him? yeah I seriously doubt it.

Imagine if he was ugly, then what? would they still be saying these nice and compassionate things about him? yeah I seriously doubt it.

BLACKPILL

If he was truly ugly, then he wouldn't even make local news media coverage; let alone national.

The brutal part about this entire situation is that even if he survived his injuries and lived, the lowered SMV from the healed pathologies he incurred would mean he's too ugly looking to be Chad tier anymore. So too he'll be forced to live the rest of his life as a miserable subhuman tortured by past memories of when his existence was so much better. In that sense, death was mercy for him.

It's more than what a lot of good looking people deserve. I much prefer they live out the rest of their lifespans in agony since they probably treat ugly people like shit no different to anyone else. Thus it's poetic they should experience life as one of the people they mocked, death is too good for them. Even if they get a halo from their prior chad looks their life will inevitably take a downturn just due to their worse looks.

This is why I personally take more satisfaction from acid attacks that cripple and deform the victim's looks than outright killing someone. Not that I condone performing these actions. It's gratifying to see normies and chads/stacies be forced to suffer living as an ugly person and realize what I and many other incels go through. It's the closest thing to justice I'll ever get. If I ever go ER in a video game, I'd rather use a method to make my enemies uglier rather than straight up killing them for this reason.
Vanilla sky movie describes this situation perfectly well

A

@Bianor did this

Nothing of value was lost

Vanilla sky movie describes this situation perfectly well
Tom Cruise's character tries to rope because of it along with other life ruining vents. Brutal.

Some illustrator cared enough about this to make all of those images illustrating his injuries… kind of bizarre isn’t it?

Bluepilled loser who would probably hate me. Nothing of value was lost

A shame he did not survive so he could experience inceldom
This is why I personally take more satisfaction from acid attacks that cripple and deform the victim's looks than outright killing someone.
In many cases this is worse than death
he may have been car surfing.
Sounds plausible

A shame he did not survive so he could experience inceldom

In many cases this is worse than death
Goes to show incels aren't really living if their state of being is worse than death for any good looking person

Wow, I an so sad. :(

Piss on yo grave
Smoking that opp pack

It's gratifying to see normies and chads/stacies be forced to suffer living as an ugly person and realize what I and many other incels go through. It's the closest thing to justice I'll ever get.

I've never been to a party my whole life, and I can't imagine how it feels to have a good time with your friends, fucking girls, and having them sign your ass just for fun. Damn. I'm not living life at all and I think death is better than living this shitty life.

Chads are born; if you have to looksmaxx, it's already over jfl.

️️️

kill chads behead chads roundhouse kick a chad into the concrete

Last edited:
Based this should happen to all Chads

":foidSoy: the person that killed him jealous of his good looks!!!" ":foidSoy: He was so TALL and HANDSOME!!!"

Apparently he left the party because a girl wouldn’t let him sleep in bed with her and he got upset and left :lul:

Photos of him at the party before he died :feelsjuice::

83817515-13319835-That_weekend_they_were_drunkenly_celebrating_the_end_of_summer_w-a-55_1713457119099.jpg

Him getting his ass signed by some girls
83825295-13319835-image-m-38_1713469379987.jpg

Him with his other chad friend :feelsugh:
83817511-13319835-image-a-56_1713457122426.jpg

The injuries he received:
85020315-13400809-Presgrove_suffered_external_injuries_to_his_face_and_head_that_n-a-55_1716685773252.jpg
85020323-13400809-Presgrove_is_believed_to_have_died_from_massive_internal_bleedin-a-56_1716685779369.jpg
85020325-13400809-There_was_one_extensive_skull_fracture_running_across_his_head_s-a-57_1716685784781.jpg
85020327-13400809-The_skull_fractures_and_scalp_tearing_caused_bleeding_inside_his-a-58_1716685791198.jpg
85020321-13400809-Presgrove_s_C1_C2_C6_C7_vertebrae_were_fractured_to_varying_degr-a-59_1716685802700.jpg
85023661-13400809-image-a-60_1716685806890.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted saw it a bit ago and decided to share

Link to the article i was on if you care
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...happened-hours-mysteriously-dead-highway.html

I'm happy that he died ;)

Sounds like suicide to me

Rest in power bruv

Nice to hear
Total chad death

I've never been to a party my whole life, and I can't imagine how it feels to have a good time with your friends, fucking girls, and having them sign your ass just for fun. Damn. I'm not living life at all and I think death is better than living this shitty life.
Crazy right.

Noah: "Hey bitch ive never seen, get over here and suck my cock!"
Stacy: "I dont wanna!"
Noah: "REEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:"
Stacy: "Ok but only because your 6'3 and handsome"
Noah: ":feelskek::feelsYall::chad:"

Crazy right.

Noah: "Hey bitch ive never seen, get over here and suck my cock!"
Stacy: "I dont wanna!"
Noah: "REEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:"
Stacy: "Ok but only because your 6'3 and handsome"
Noah: ":feelskek::feelsYall::chad:"