Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1889 VIDEO!

Imagine what these would think of sluts

I strongly believe that before the internet there were 0 self-aware incels. Maybe there were "incels" like Chrischan who is only so by virtue of his mental issues, but I don't think people who would be truecels today were necessarily as limited with women, as back then you literally could get away with just personality thanks to the dating pool being small and foids being kept in their place.

I strongly believe that before the internet there were 0 self-aware incels. Maybe there were "incels" like Chrischan who is only so by virtue of his mental issues, but I don't think people who would be truecels today were necessarily as limited with women, as back then you literally could get away with just personality thanks to the dating pool being small and foids being kept in their place.
Don't forget the most important things, things like stories and myths. Before the internet, they were forgotten or changed their version with respect to the person who told them. Nowadays you have the first publication and all the information on the internet, so cases of incels surely existed but they were not big enough to spread and for others to join the community. Winners always tell their story.

April 1st 1889 was 134 years, 9 months and 20 days ago, which is 49,237 days.