Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[+18] Blackcels, how do you explain this tbh ??

Honestly thought some dude was gonna pull his pants down and just cream her pussy in front of everyone.

big_goob said:
Honestly thought some dude was gonna pull his pants down and just cream her pussy in front of everyone.

legit

wutt a bunch of high inhib fags

> tfw no crazy black gf

Why

Why the fuck are you bringing this politics/race talk to a forum for virgins?

frenchy these guys arent ready for race related threads :lol:

Better be careful before you get banned

What, exactly, is this supposed to prove?

holy shit lmao

he forced himself on me said:

we are getting there slowly imo bruh

Frenchy91 said:

The good part of reddit is that raycists were banned.

BBC theory is real

whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
Frenchy91 said:

The good part of reddit is that raycists were banned.

TDL5LEQ.gif

Ban this racist faggot right now.
Not only he is racist but he also uses gifs.
Also lol @ french sfcel, Germans invaded your country and raped 100000 of French woman and you worship them???
Just lol @ this cuck.

Better be careful before you get banned

Fucking this. They talk about the "blackpill" but all post content is based on purple pill desires. There's no room for growth.

I grew up around enough of em. Black femoids are so disgusting and you can smell their cunts ifyou stand within a few feet of them. They are gross greedy whores. They really do fuck the whole crew. We deserve higher quality cunt meat

2023 06 30 19 32 41 Chris Harper Mercer   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#139495060Sunday, July 06, 2014 10:42 PM CDT
Ah, in roblox studio go to "View" and click "Output".
EgoRenascitur
noFilter

#139495614Sunday, July 06, 2014 10:47 PM CDT
I meant more like I don't understand what it means in the output.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#139495726Sunday, July 06, 2014 10:48 PM CDT
Oh, just copy and paste what's in the output and I'll explain it to you.
EgoRenascitur
noFilter

#139545198Monday, July 07, 2014 12:37 PM CDT
Sorry, I fell asleep. Anyway, the output doesn't mention the script at all.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#139551813Monday, July 07, 2014 1:41 PM CDT
MouseButton1Down is for things such as TextButtons, not Textbox's.In a LocalScript, try something like.Mouse = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse()Mouse.KeyDown:connect(function(Key)if TextBox.Text == "TextHere" and Key:byte() == "13" then--Code Hereendend)

Black men have corrupted the women of this planet. All they care about is sex and swag. All they care
about is swinging their “BBC thang” around in public. All their brain power has been submerged into
their penis. This blackness effect is only prominent on men. On women it has no effect. No one lives in
fear of the black woman but everyone lives in fear of the black man. It would be better if all black
women left the beast on the alter and dated a white man. Or lesbian exploration. But do to the black
murder rate, in 100 years there won’t be any black men, they will all be in jail or dead. The number of
ebony lesbians will increase. Joy Joy Joy! The black man has more brains in his penis than Obama has in
his head. And latinos will also suffer a massive drop in population, although not as bad as the black

man. Both enjoy killing each other. At least the latino can be put into remedial education and be made
smart. But the black mans brains fell out of the back of his head at birth onto the baby ward. I hope all
mixed folk have the sense not to touch the black man but to instead find themselves a good white/Asian
man. But there is hope for the world. The Asian and Indian women are traditional and good. So are the
men. I have always respected them. They will rule America in the inner city and the world. The black
woman can only be saved by the castration/elimination of the black man. The black man is a wily beast
who has held back the black woman. Success does not come out of your loins but he doesn’t get the

message (See end of manifesto for good black bad black comparison)