Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 17-year-old girl stabbed 14 times to death by ex-boyfriend in Russia

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Giga based fucking vile whore deserved it although I wish I was able to experience her holes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:before that piece of shit chad went ER on her (all in Minecraft) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Giga based fucking vile whore deserved it although I wish I was able to experience her holes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:before that piece of shit chad went ER on her (all in Minecraft) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I admit that bitch wasn't bad at all :feelsdevil:
Now she's got more holes than we can count :feelsaww:

He made many more holes in her body, so more options.

:feelshaha:

Cmon guys, he had a good personality, that’s why he was able to have a girlfriend while we are incels due to our “bad personality” even though we never killed a woman before

Cmon guys, he had a good personality, that’s why he was able to have a girlfriend while we are incels due to our “bad personality” even though we never killed a woman before
"Take a shower ... have a great personality ...."

BASED :smonk:

Mirror (if you keep seeing the access denied page)

17-year-old girl stabbed 14 times to death by ex-boyfriend in Russia​

A 17-year-old girl was stabbed 14 times to death by her 27-year-old ex-boyfriend in Russia. The incident was caught on dash cam video.
The man was arrested by police.
According to local reports, the suspect would have reportedly cheated on the 17-year-old victim, she found out and broke up with him.
Wether that was the motive behind the heinous attack is unclear at this time. An investigation is ongoing.

Based Russian

Personality detector broke again, never fails to amaze me :feelsokman:

Based Russian
He is not Russian tbh. An immigrant fron Central Asia's shithole named 'Tadjikistan'. Tadjiks are something like Pakis, the same insane monkeys. But Russian foids throw themselves at this subhumans anyway, cos foids are same animals, or even worse.

It is clear. Even if you are a bit handsome, you can still have an ultra shy personality. It's sad... :feels:

Nah cmon the personality detector is perfect, women are perfect, this guy had a good personality unlike us incels who are sexless because of our bad personality seeing as though we say bad things about women online although we’ve never hurt women before

The cops don't even shoot him

Nah cmon the personality detector is perfect, women are perfect, this guy had a good personality unlike us incels who are sexless because of our bad personality seeing as though we say bad things about women online although we’ve never hurt women before
Most of us are totally incompetent to have a social life. :(

Everyone here remember you have to be yourself :feelshaha:

[UWSL][/UWSL]

wow didn't expect such a graphic video. there is something truly wonderful about watching an entitled hole die.

love it.

"They are incel because they cannot develop a good personality" :foidSoy:

The worst there is foids who think that way without irony

wow didn't expect such a graphic video. there is something truly wonderful about watching an entitled hole die.

love it.
One hole with 14 more holes

Nah bro how could toilet know his personality
Unless hes in an internet forum its impossible

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

6s64qv   Copy

Good riddance.

Based in video game

"They are incel because they cannot develop a good personality" :foidSoy:
We should start to be violent maybe that's what having a good personality means after all

17-year-old girl was stabbed 14 times to death by her 27-year-old ex-boyfriend
nice. 10 years not bad :feelshmm: